Verizon FioS internet, reviews?

samwY

Veteran X
I've read good things about Verizon's service. Recently my condo got FioS service so I'm switching to Verizon FioS internet 35mbps/35mbps from Time Warner's Turbo 15/5.

Anyone using FioS? What do you think of it?

Also, will my wireless Linksys 54 router work with the Verizon FioS router or will I have to upgrade that too?

I will never go back to cable. FIOS internet is amazing and never slows down even if you have multiple connections in YOUR house .

I had a cablevision door sales rep try and tell me their internet was better, I laughed my ass off and called him a liar then slammed the door in his face.

I have 25/25 I believe. I had an issue with opening ports for I think MW2 but you can fix it in a few seconds. I had and still have problems with Street Fighter 4 Online but I'm pretty sure it's SF4 being stupid.

For everything else it is pretty wonderful.

I love my FiOS. I absolutely despise the provided actiontec router though. The internet itself is amazingly fast and I have yet to have an outage. Best internet I've ever had. I feel sorry for all you fucks who don't have it or can't get it in your area.

1587384583.png

It's better than Comcast?

I wish I could get it, but for some reason it's everywhere but the metro area. *coughs Comcast is inchoate with the city*

Back