VengeanceMaps.com -- MAPPACK

Could you please create a new map pack? I dont feel like spending 5days downloading all of the maps off your site one by once... since the custome map pack thing isnt working.

shouldnt have bumped this threead kfc. there willb e a BIg OFFICIAL mappack out by end of Month. ERIther download the specific 1s youw ant or wait for that. the beta mappack stuff was just adding all current maps.

no need to bump 40 day old threads.

so much for "search before you post" :rolleyes:

I know about the so called official map pack. But I'm interested in them all. After I test them I'll decide which ones I want to keep and which ones I'll pass on. The official map pack is more of a tournament map pack from what I have heard. For example I doubt that thegap will be in the official map pack :p

is kfc an idiot. There is no abuse here only Common sense. He asked about a 40 day old map pack. i responded its old and a new 1 is coming. He responds he wants all the Maps..

Just to confirm.. is this kid asking someone to go to vengeancemaps.com for him.. Click the Little ADD TO PACK button that is available for EVERY MAP on the site..On Every Map Availabl.. Then Download this "Map Pack" and Host it for his download.

Dude it will take you 10 minutes to do this yourself and you posted on a forum and whined about not getting help for a day or 2? Are you retarded or just that Fing Lazy.

Some people.

Back