Vegan couple gets life in prison for malnourished baby

The vegan part is relevant, if only because these were really really stupid people and they chose the Vegan lifestyle.

I'll give you that. I don't support the vegan diet by any means, it's very rare that a vegan is truly properly nourished.

I still don't see how you can say the vegan part is irrelevant...

Defense lawyers said the first-time parents did the best they could while adhering to the lifestyle of vegans, who typically use no animal products. They said Sanders and Thomas did not realize the baby, who was born at home, was in danger until minutes before he died.

They were adhering to their VEGAN lifestyle....

dude, my fiance is of a sikh caste that is vegan, and she was fat as fuck until she turned 14 and lost weight, 'vegan' doesnt mean shit in this sense

so soy milk starves babies or was the baby not getting enough soy milk or what?

“No matter how many times they want to say, ‘We’re vegans, we’re vegetarians,’ that’s not the issue in this case,” said prosecutor Chuck Boring. “The child died because he was not fed. Period.”

from article

I don't get it, vegans don't believe in breast milk? What about baby formula or gerbers baby food, I don't think it has meat in it. Who the fuck thinks that a baby can live off of soy milk and apple juice?

From the Vegan sites I have found after this issue, Vegans DO breast feed, or at least they are supposed to.

From the Vegan sites I have found after this issue, Vegans DO breast feed, or at least they are supposed to.

I have a vegan cousin that breastfed her baby longer than is normally suggested, actually. Was supposed to help the mother daughter bonding or something.

I bet the first vegan was a woman. They're so stupid and emotional, I can't believe men haven't evolved vagina's and a curved penis to enabled us to reproduce with ourselves.

rofl they named their kid CROWN SHAKUR

what the fucking fuck of holy fuck? :huh:

edit: why do vegans breastfeed? that totally goes against their core philosophy. they can breastfeed their own children but they think it's wrong to essentially breastfeed from a cow? their child isn't supposed to have any product from another things body... uhh, guess what, breastmilk don't just show up in little bottles

Last edited:
Back