Vanster vs TW

Dear FBI... Vanster has a history of unlawful behavior and assault on female body parts. Please arrest tonto, pronto

Don't devalue women by breaking them down by parts. Vanster attacked a whole woman. Hell, in today's cringe culture Vanster may have attacked all women.

already asked and answered. Whatever Data has going, they apparently don't care about. I'm so totally out, have a different VPN, and am just watching. I'm out.

I'm out spending time with family all over the state for the holidays while you sit on your computer dreaming of wild insurrectionist fantasies about me on a dead video game forum.

Get a fucking life bro.

296794_fpx.tif

old obsessed and awkward

ya its def a bit medicinal

but im still thinking about the short form and how u dont want to really go around asking for a dp or saying ur a fan of dp or doctor p

ya its def a bit medicinal

but im still thinking about the short form and how u dont want to really go around asking for a dp or saying ur a fan of dp or doctor p

Isnt dp like the least healthy of the traditional sodas? I never really got into it because it was so much stronger than the other sodas and felt heavy. I don't drink sodas much these days cut all sugar out of my diet anyway unless it's with pizza on a rare occasion.

Back