Uva5 Pics.

AvengerX

Veteran XX
Hey, Hoo_Man here

chillin out in team blight rooms (t2 faggots)

http://members.cox.net/hoo_man/nullperdescavengdexhoojw.JPG

check out that pic..

nullper, deception (t2 faggot/ibncaster), Avenger X (another t2 faggot), dex cool t1 guy, Hoo (me) and JohnWyane, (hoo and johnwyane being the irish drunks on the right)

Ok we are heading back to 208 (wren/terras, ect ect ect) room, we have been party ing there, we got broken up, but we are heading back now, you guys have a good night, more to follow when im sober.

Amstel light dude, (Hoo here again) all they hAd left, im a molson drinking guy, you'll see when miss jess posts the 208 party pics, guys... we dont have just pics, we have FUCKING VIDEO, video feed from 208 party (which btw, was STOCKED by Hoo (me) , over half a grand in beer, WHICH terra force has said he'd repay half of it.)

Joe shows up (fancy) then Mike shows up (kuma) and we fucking went NUTS on the beer, ryan (glare) did about 6 beers in literally 5-10 minutes. HUGE party, ass sex, ect ect ect......... best UVA EVAR, EVAR. so much fun. Security came and we got broken up, no big deal the security guys here are pretty damn cool, and they understand whats goin on..

Anyhow posting from t2 faggots room right now, which is right next to 208, we are in 212 (208, the room that the party was in, which was broken up, which it is resuming in right now with mike (kuma) and crew.. we are heading back over there in a few, just updating you guys, on whats goin on.)

Had a few good conversations with the alex. (marweas)

AWSOME videos for T:V all you guys that have any doubt about T:V, rest yer heads, its fucking BAD ASS, i promise, its fast, and the rag doll affects are pretty damn good lookin, overall its a pretty solid lookin game, and its not even half way finished, im tellin ya guys, its fucking AWSOME looking it, i can't wait, i can't stress enough of the awsomeness, i'm on the edge of my seat, and we are looking at maybe 2 years till release. Not tribes 2 slowness, or tribes 2 shittyness, its bad ass, typing this with about 5 t2 newbs behind my back, so im catching flak.

More updates to come

Zach "Hoo_Man" Godfrey (as if this is a profesional document or some shit)

ps, hot sex in 208.

blackie420rx said:
this looks like a child molesters convention....

ya black ice dude, me and wren were walking down the hall, we saw a kid that couldn't of been........ 12 years old, and we looked at each with teh "wtf" look, it was pretty weird (I think it was half the skys son, heading back to his room, maybe, maybe not)

btw, hts is hot.

-AvengerX- said:
Not tribes 2 slowness, or tribes 2 shittyness, its bad ass, typing this with about 5 t2 newbs behind my back, so im catching flak.

More updates to come

Zach "Hoo_Man" Godfrey (as if this is a profesional document or some shit)

ps, hot sex in 208.

:rofl:

:heart: hoo

-AvengerX- said:
ya black ice dude, me and wren were walking down the hall, we saw a kid that couldn't of been........ 12 years old, and we looked at each with teh "wtf" look, it was pretty weird (I think it was half the skys son, heading back to his room, maybe, maybe not)

btw, hts is hot.

Dude!!

I'm not "Black ICE"

I'm Blacklight from Rx/MC (former T1 renegades), etc.

Also, tell Terra to turn his phuckin phone on!!!!

He's the only one who I have a # for.
Either that, or give me another # to call to chat with some of you phuckerz!!!

Blackie

they were, you'll get em

security is seconds away from breaking up 208 (again)

Me, sarcastick, johnwayne, terraforce, nat mav (the non "wah" one) kuma, midnj, hole bunch of other guys hanging out in 208 right now, im still in the tribes 2 fucking newbies room.... and I'm getting beat in the back everytime i call them tribes 2 worthless faggots, so im outa here.. anyhow, videos/pics to come tommorow :p

T-Funk said:
it isnt a saget convention thread without an appearance by mrgone

20.jpg

Carry on

Last edited:
Back