[UT2K7] New movie

Not impressed. Looks like its getting worse gfx wise in time rather then better.

Probably because of the 360

Actually I am even less impressed then I was 2 minutes ago. Its the same fucking game with moderately better gfx.

I want unreal 3

At best its more pollys and a lot more going on, but not really a graphical improvment. Look at unreal 3. THAT is a graphical improvment, as was FEAR. If they are going to rehash the same game over and over im ok with that, but the graphics better kick major ass. This is meh

Yeah lets pick a screen shot of someone playing UT2k3 on a game boy advance and compare them. Thats realistic!

UT2k4 actually

Try any of the screenshots on this page
http://www.planetunreal.com/ut2004/screenshots/

Still looks crap comapared to 2007 but I guess thats what 3 years and a new engine will get you.

CIK said:
When you see still images like that (first link) those are rendered to be eye-candy and not actual gameplay.

Sorry but where exactly did it state it was pre rendered? The fact that it 1. Features Player models 2. Has one of those portable teleporter thingys near the mechs feet. 3. would look shitty for a pre rendered screenshot leads me to believe that this is in fact an actual screenshot, admitedly taken on a beast of a pc, but a screenshot non the less.

Last edited:
Well, it looks more like BattleVehicle 2k7, but man - the vehicles look pretty cool...I just don't think it would hold me for very long, is all.

Minimum Requirements
CPU: 2.8Ghz
RAM: 512MB
Graphics: Geforce 6 series

Recommended System
CPU: 3-4Ghz
RAM: 1024MB
Graphics: NVIDIA 6800GT/Ultra or 7800GT/GTX SLI

Sorry but where exactly did it state it was pre rendered? The fact that it 1. Features Player models 2. Has one of those portable teleporter thingys near the mechs feet. 3. would look shitty for a pre rendered screenshot leads me to believe that this is in fact an actual screenshot, admitedly taken on a beast of a pc, but a screenshot non the less.

.... You honestly believe those graphics in that fucking screenshot are produced on a 360?

Last edited:
Back