USA = Fascist police state

cyclozine

Veteran XX
Papiere bürger, schnell!

Torture, secret prison camps, and internal checkpoints... It's not Nazi Germany yet, but you'll get there.

omg
SOFT BORDER CHECKPOINT

OMGOMG totally legal and have existed for decades????

NAZIS

her only problem is not just saying "yes you are detained"

"The 4th amendment provides no protection at the border or its "functional equivalent." By corssing any international borderline, a person has implicitly agreed to an inspection. Officers can stop someone at a checkpoint or its functional equivalent and detain and question them but cannot search without probable cause."
(US v Martinez-Fuerte)

I don't know why they don't just pull him out of his car every time. I'm sure the feds have passed a law about being forced to identify oneself by now.

"The 4th amendment provides no protection at the border or its "functional equivalent." By corssing any international borderline, a person has implicitly agreed to an inspection. Officers can stop someone at a checkpoint or its functional equivalent and detain and question them but cannot search without probable cause."
(US v Martinez-Fuerte)

I don't know why they don't just pull him out of his car every time. I'm sure the feds have passed a law about being forced to identify oneself by now.

Because they "know who he is" and had a camera up.

i cant wait till we put jews in camps

Do you really think it will be this obvious? What Orwell wrote about has already happened, the frog is boiled.

omg
SOFT BORDER CHECKPOINT

OMGOMG totally legal and have existed for decades????

NAZIS

her only problem is not just saying "yes you are detained"
(US v Martinez-Fuerte)

This is a DHS internal checkpoint located 50 miles north of the Mexican border.

those were ICE officers, which is under the DHS

Yo VIP!

Let's kick it!

943818727_l.jpg

I like how most people on tw think that "knowing what you're talking about" is the same as "fascist collaborating hitler pig dog"

Back