USA fans' live reactions to Donovan's Goal

hey lets pretend that we care about soccer so we seem relevant and hip and then forget about it when the world cup ends

We need to really clean our gene pool. People are so fucking stupid cheering for worthless sports while the kikes are destroying everything we built.

We need to really clean our gene pool. People are so fucking stupid cheering for worthless sports while the kikes are destroying everything we built.
........................:nag:.................................:nag:.................:nag:..........:nag:....
Dare ewe go agin.....

did a "kike"
butt fucks you o what?:eek:

Also...the "Kikes" kinda created Wall Street.
( dee moneylender types)

.......................................................................................

Enny weys
soooooo many shots on goal

....the refs just koonah disallow em awl.

some dinna go in.
but "statitiscally" somethin hed tah gib!

somethyme when yo shoots...dunna hab tah be"Wild Bill" crack shot.
shoots enuff you gunna hits atch lease once!

Last edited:
it is nice

but 2 things

1. those africans beat us in the WC before, they are fast niggers so we need to be on point and not conceed a counter

2. this a good thing, we have the best path to the semi's

what was the significance of the victory? getting to stay in the tournament?

after getting fucked out of multiple goals, our players getting punched in the mouth, we came back with less than a min or 2 left and won the game

the significance is these games are pretty early during the day and americans were actually packed in bars watching it

after getting fucked out of multiple goals, our players getting punched in the mouth, we came back with less than a min or 2 left and won the game

the significance is these games are pretty early during the day and americans were actually packed in bars watching it

i thought you said this was a fag sport for fags

muk is a cunt

but if England beats Germany, I will drink many pints for that faggot

but USA > England

Dare ewe go agin.....

did a "kike"
butt fucks you o what?:eek:

The "kikes" are kinda dee wans that created "Wall Street"
( the moneylenders)

................:nag:..............:nag:...............:nuts:

Enny weys
soooooo many shots on goal

....the refs just koonah disallow em awl.

some dinna go in.
but "statitically" somethin hed tah gib!

somethyme when yo shoots...dunna hab tah be"Wild Bill" crack shot.
shoots enuff you gunna hits atch lease once!

and with that Dweasel is the only person to ever make my ignore list

well done

I used to find you amusing but it is just a pain in the ass to even try now

I should put him on ignore because he's quoting absent, who i have on ignore because his posts are nothing more then jew this jew that jew jew jew i hate jews theyre destroying everything jew jew jew. Just like fags talking about fags id put money on absent being a fucking kike himself, get a new persona this ones wearing thin fucktard.

Back