Upset of the Season: Bengals over Chiefs

Anyone who is an actual KC fan and not just some fairweather tool knew this had to happen. Their D is not that good but it seemed that way due to a bunch of lucky turnovers.

I think the chiefs needed this and in the long run it will be good for them so they can get back to improving that D.

chiefs offense played like complete ass the entire first half.

you lose when you come to a football game with no offense, it happens sometimes :)

2 bad the raiders will get assfucked by the chiefs next week

i laughed @ the records in whatever division cinci is in, my fucking god, two teams tied for first at 5-5? holy shit thats horrible.

one thing that pisses me off - everytime cincinnati wins (which i used to be able to add 5 seasons of wins on one hand) the announcers, and everyone else always says "x team played like crap... x team didn't do this, or that, or the other" nobody *evar* says - shit, nice o bengals... nice d... that was a good sack, or what have you.

we don't get regular wins, so we cinci natives need love :(

Stinkfist said:
w00t, 72 phins still the only team :D.

congratulations on only playing 14 regular season games instead of 16 and also.. lets see them accomplish that feat in the football of today's era, hell, even the 72 phins them selves said that it would be next to impossible.

IF the chiefs had gone undefeated the whole season, i would of put them on a pedestal so much higher than the 72 dolphins could EVER wish to achieve.

anyways...

Wheat-Thin said:
congratulations on only playing 14 regular season games instead of 16 and also.. lets see them accomplish that feat in the football of today's era, hell, even the 72 phins them selves said that it would be next to impossible.

IF the chiefs had gone undefeated the whole season, i would of put them on a pedestal so much higher than the 72 dolphins could EVER wish to achieve.

anyways...
add 2 of the 3 playoff games they won and they basically did go 16-0. :p

anyways...

Stinkfist said:

anyways...

ah.. well in that case lets, 19-0 would be the new record.

so technically speaking, if a team goes 17-0 then loses in the 2nd round of the play offs. would they be tied with the phins as the only team to go 17-0 ?

Stinkfist said:

anyways...

are you kidding the league in 1972 was a joke compared to what it is now... the fins of 72 would go maybe 4-12 in todays league at best.

Back