UPS is full of fucking idiots

nurp

Contributor
Veteran XX
I never go through UPS, I've already heard the horror stories but they were my only choice this time. I ordered a headset a few days ago and it came by air. This morning, UPS buzzes me at 10:00am, np I let him in, on my phone you can hear the guy opening the door and closing (once he goes through the door after I buzz, the call always ends.) So I buzzed 3 times and I heard the fucker go through. 20 minutes of waiting at my door and nothing.

I call UPS, they said that I never buzzed him in and I never answered the phone. I heard the fucker open and close door and I heard the buzzer work. I call UPS, I explain the situation and we're like "we'll make sure he buzzes the right apt #" I'm like he buzzed the right number, COME UPSTAIRS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS! but no, apparently thats too much work for a fucking delivery guy. I never knew people at UPS could be this fucking stupid, honestly. Who the fuck gets buzzed in and then doesn't come to the apt. What a fucking whore. Now I have to wait another 24 hrs for probably a different UPS idiot to fucking fail in the same way.

/end rant

So go down and get your package, you lazy cunt.

They left a notice saying "i was not there"

When you order a package in an apartment building, I don't know what country your from, but in Canadia, they bring it to your door and not have you meet them on the ground floor

They left a notice saying "i was not there"

When you order a package in an apartment building, I don't know what country your from, but in Canadia, they bring it to your door and not have you meet them on the ground floor

I agree. But instead of bitching about it, you could just go get it.

They expect you to go down to get yout package. They're lazy like that.

Well after speaking to their customer service, they said the fucktard was supposed to come up. I even asked and they said and I quote "thats odd sir, he should've come up." I'll wait till tomorrow, I'm going to go downstairs (maybe) but why the fuck would they make me go downstairs, it would definitely be a first.

I agree. But instead of bitching about it, you could just go get it.

I could've gotten down to meet him (not supposed too) and now when I went downstairs, package is with him and I have to wait for a re-delivery which I know will fail with these fucking idiots. The guy doing customer service there spoke english but was easily one of the dumbest mother fuckers ever.

I ordered computer parts from newegg last month and had UPS deliver.

My fucktard does not even come to my door to check if i'm home. He drops all the packages right at the landlords office.

I had to lug two boxes (the case was about 30lb or so and the other was a little less) anyway, I had to carry them both a couple hundred feet to my apartment building then up two flights of stairs.

Never again.

I ordered computer parts from newegg last month and had UPS deliver.

My fucktard does not even come to my door to check if i'm home. He drops all the packages right at the landlords office.

I had to lug two boxes (the case was about 30lb or so and the other was a little less) anyway, I had to carry them both a couple hundred feet to my apartment building then up two flights of stairs.

Never again.

How's that different from any other service?

Also, get the fuck out of an apartment.

From experience, jobs like that are full of pressure and deadlines for the carriers involved. I work for the USPS, and I have a route of over 500+ mailboxes that I need to have cased, packed, and delivered within a certain time frame before I miss the daily pick-up at the end of the day. If I miss that truck that comes to our office, it's my ass that has to take all the mail I've picked up during my 5hour route and bring it to its next location (which is about another hour drive out of my way, depending on traffic).

The volume of mail only increases for holiday seasons. It's not surprising to have over 100 individual packages (half of which dont fix into the owner's mailbox) that you need to deliver that day. If a delivery person can shave time here and there between stops and get it done before he goes over his timelimit, then I'm assuming he will. I'm not sure of the intricacy's involved with the timelines of the UPS carriers, but I wouldnt be surprised if after a certain time, they didnt start doing their job without pay.

Running up there to find your door is 5-10min he really cant afford to waste, because if he did that for every single one of his crappy customers, he'd never get back. Cut him some slack next time and just run down to the front and snag it from him if it's that important to you. You'll be saving each other both a lot of time and aggravation for the future.

DHL / Fedex both knock on my door.

also, you're a faggot. Where the fuck else should I live? I'm in school and can't really afford a house.

Hey. Maybe he was lazy, sure. But Im sure he would have knocked if he knew you were going to be there. Its futile in most instances to even knock during the day cause you know most people are at work. You cant driver release the thing at the door since it is an apartment, and we all know the types that live in apartments, so he did the logical thing for an apartment, and that's leave it at the managers office.

This problem could be solved by living in a condo or house. If you did either, you'd have such cool things as privacy, close parking, and packages left at your fucking door.

From experience, jobs like that are full of pressure and deadlines for the carriers involved. I work for the USPS, and I have a route of over 500+ mailboxes that I need to have cased, packed, and delivered within a certain time frame before I miss the daily pick-up at the end of the day. If I miss that truck that comes to our office, it's my ass that has to take all the mail I've picked up during my 5hour route and bring it to its next location (which is about another hour drive out of my way, depending on traffic).

The volume of mail only increases for holiday seasons. It's not surprising to have over 100 individual packages (half of which dont fix into the owner's mailbox) that you need to deliver that day. If a delivery person can shave time here and there between stops and get it done before he goes over his timelimit, then I'm assuming he will. I'm not sure of the intricacy's involved with the timelines of the UPS carriers, but I wouldnt be surprised if after a certain time, they didnt start doing their job without pay.

Running up there to find your door is 5-10min he really cant afford to waste, because if he did that for every single one of his crappy customers, he'd never get back. Cut him some slack next time and just run down to the front and snag it from him if it's that important to you. You'll be saving each other both a lot of time and aggravation for the future.

USPS aint shit. UPS picks up the excess volume from USPS. Hell, those huge 12 cube UPS trucks you see....for 2 straight months those mother fuckers are literaly packed with packages...soo many packages you CANT walk down the isle. Something like 200-250 stops, each one--on average--a 1'x1'x1' package.

UPS driver in a suburban town is the hardest job in america, bar none.

Thats his job.

Back