Update from my end

HelenKeller said:
how about midget hookers dipped in beer??

WOAH!!!
Thud.gif

Bow.gif
Bow.gif
Bow.gif
Bow.gif

"you and your fucking 12 thousand friends better fucking call me back or im going to keep fucking fucking with your fucking answering machine"

5 pages done, 37 to go :(

bonepuppet said:
nspec removed jeremys anonimity (thats the safe zone every f'lamer hides behind)and yeah jeremy should have been worried, remember he had also lost his forums and ego all in one day and then got the TW goatsee, hahahaha

I didn't remove his anonymity. On the net there is no anonymity unless you specifically go out of your way to create it. And he's left his spoor all over the net.

I just shattered his illusion of anonymity.

Hell, these days if you have a phone number, you have their info. If you have a license plate, you have their info. Give me an address and I can get you a satellite photo of it.

And there's nothing illegal or even wrong about going by someones house when they've publicly made their location available for all to see. It's his own false sense of anonymity that caused him to freak out when it was done to him. And it's not illegal to post pictures of a house. There was no invasion of privacy, except to his false sense of anonymity.

Someone quote the good stuff going on over there. :D

LOL OMFG COL YOUR A GOD AT THE COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cause you made one hell of a real mp3. F4$ says its fake lol!!!!!!!!!!!

wow. i've been gone for a couple days. this is the first i've ever heard of flames4cash? this is fucking funny.

drive-by-geeking. updates plz.

I honestly think you scared the shit out of him by showing up at his house. When you know you've talked so much shit and garbage to people and then find that they know where you reside, I'm sure it creates some kind of unrest that you can be found and harrassed. Guess he was one of the ones that thinks you can do whatever you want on the interweb and never have to face anyone irl unless it was under your own circumstances like a lan or something. This is pure fucking GOLD here. I do hate the idea that he went after the TW admin though. The people here have their own minds and it's not up to TW to regulate anyone outside of these forums.

What I thought was interesting is when he says its illegal to post pictures of his house and then threatens to fly to Colossus' house and beat him up.

Santa said:
What I thought was interesting is when he says its illegal to post pictures of his house and then threatens to fly to Colossus' house and beat him up.

nspect ya gotta do it again! He is gaining he confidence back we gotta scare him so he shuts the site down!

I could only listen to the first minute of the faggot's messages...

at first I felt the (commonly held) desire to smash his fuck, then I felt bad when I realized that I'm probably 10 years older than most of the parties involved here, and that I should go join AARP's forums or some shit... :shrug:

it's too bad it couldn't get physical between Col and Jeremy. Judging from Col's size on the arm wrestling video, we'd have us another vid of a skinny-ass white boy getting a beat down...

Granite Gargoyle said:
I honestly think you scared the shit out of him by showing up at his house. When you know you've talked so much shit and garbage to people and then find that they know where you reside, I'm sure it creates some kind of unrest that you can be found and harrassed. Guess he was one of the ones that thinks you can do whatever you want on the interweb and never have to face anyone irl unless it was under your own circumstances like a lan or something. This is pure fucking GOLD here. I do hate the idea that he went after the TW admin though. The people here have their own minds and it's not up to TW to regulate anyone outside of these forums.

I believe that to be a key point. Upon digging into his on-line persona we find that he has frequented a steroids promoting websites' forum. Is a potential ex-con. Has publicly avowed to being a crank user. He also runs a site devoted to nothing other than trashing each other (BTW Jeremy: All this time you've been running a board for "flaming"... you haven't been flaming. You've been doing what's called "cutting". Yours is a site for put-downs. Real flaming is an entirely different animal, I suggest you spend a few years on Usenet for an education.)

In every communication I've seen the guy post, so far, he projects nothing but negativity. Even his game reviews have a negative slant. The guy lives to trash-talk others. In fact, the only time I've seen him post something relatively positive... it was a single word. Someone posted in a forum bashing Kelly Osbourne. Next post is some girl rising to Kelly's defense. Following that is Jeremy with a resounding, "Amen".

The guy has issues. And I am his karma.

DSEZ said:
nspect ya gotta do it again! He is gaining he confidence back we gotta scare him so he shuts the site down!

DSEZ, you are a pretty innocent person. Grow up.

Santa said:

Actually he says that it's illegal to post pictures of his house and then the next sentence is telling Col how he's going to videotape beating up nSpectre. What a moron.

Back