Update from my end

lobeless lobotomies cubed.

wow... He might understand the smallest bit of scientific notation!... Now the insult itself I'm not sure I quite get.

A. they don't have ear lobes. and they've had lobotomies... A possibility.

B. He means they've had their frontal lobe removed... Which would defeat the purpose of a lobotomy. As it's hard to scramble something which isn't there.

Matt is insane. He really does take care of our shit. I always love how he is organized in gathering his evidence and keeping a cool head when the site gets blamed or attacked.

Props to him and keep on truckin'.

that guy took the shit way too far....left like what, 7 minutes of shit on your answering machine.....

someone needs a life :shrug:

I love the way he says he starts getting ready for the inevitable call when he sees that we got another forum invasion going.

Mad props Matt, you can ban me any day big boy.

:rofl: I just listened to it for the first time and :lol:

I can't believe we got to this guy enough to threaten to get on a plane to Colosus! :lol:

He runs a site that's dedicated to see who can get under somebody else's skin the most, and we got him to practically have an aneurism! :rofl:

my personal favorite part is where e goes "*sigh* anyways hope your doing blah blah blah"

It just reminded me of a chick

Instead of poor Jermey getting goatse for the rest of his life (quite deserved I think)... why don't we turn the other cheek?

Email, snail mail, frickin think... kind thoughts? Send him a nice fuzzy teddy bear piece of mail everyday for the rest of his life. This would take it to a new level and be completely immpervious to any backlash!

Who hates the love?!

Back