Ultimate search

Banshee

Veteran X
Holy shit I'm gonna shoot someone if I see this damn ultimatesearch.com search page again. Somehow the damn website hijacked my computer, now whenever I type in a bad url, instead of getting the default msn dns search page (the one with the box saying 'maybe you meant this url instead blah blah') I get that goddamn ultimate search bullshit.

Someone tell me how to get rid of it :(

The camera opens slowly to reveal black smoke pretty much everywhere. And there is thunder. A single flute is pumping up the audience. Then, without a drop of preparation, the audience hears a nibbling sound. The smoke blows away to reveal a single mother breast-feeding three young boys in a bad-ass living room. The audience now hears soothing music with pianos and more flutes, which will calm them. She’s wearing an all black apron with holsters for the kids. Basically she’s a loner, with babies. Nobody messed with the single mom until one stupid day a killer with a chunk on his shoulder goes crazy. The crazy killer taps on the single mother’s living room door and says “Hey, I’m going to kill you pretty soon.” And she say’s “By pretty soon, you mean never.” But her impropriety majorly pisses off the killer. And then, out of nowhere, he opens the door. The single mom stands up hard. And, with boys still suckling, she begins to spin on one hoof. (In slow motion, the killer’s smile flips into a frown.) The boys’ tiny limbs flop on the killer’s face and smooshes his teeth into liquid. The killer falls backwards into a bunch of things. And flute sounds are literally out of control when the single mom smears pap all the killer’s mouth and face. But then, the audience hears a single flute wailing in the background to represent a bunch of single mothers. And the flute gives birth to boys…three boys.

Banshee said:
Holy shit I'm gonna shoot someone if I see this damn ultimatesearch.com search page again. Somehow the damn website hijacked my computer, now whenever I type in a bad url, instead of getting the default msn dns search page (the one with the box saying 'maybe you meant this url instead blah blah') I get that goddamn ultimate search bullshit.

Someone tell me how to get rid of it :(

download this..
http://download.com.com/redir?pid=1...=2094&dlrs=1&destUrl=/3001-2094-10121984.html

scan system..
Delete files...
good as gold

*this is freeware...no warez

[awgn]toodles-turtle said:
The camera opens slowly to reveal black smoke pretty much everywhere. And there is thunder. A single flute is pumping up the audience. Then, without a drop of preparation, the audience hears a nibbling sound. The smoke blows away to reveal a single mother breast-feeding three young boys in a bad-ass living room. The audience now hears soothing music with pianos and more flutes, which will calm them. She’s wearing an all black apron with holsters for the kids. Basically she’s a loner, with babies. Nobody messed with the single mom until one stupid day a killer with a chunk on his shoulder goes crazy. The crazy killer taps on the single mother’s living room door and says “Hey, I’m going to kill you pretty soon.” And she say’s “By pretty soon, you mean never.” But her impropriety majorly pisses off the killer. And then, out of nowhere, he opens the door. The single mom stands up hard. And, with boys still suckling, she begins to spin on one hoof. (In slow motion, the killer’s smile flips into a frown.) The boys’ tiny limbs flop on the killer’s face and smooshes his teeth into liquid. The killer falls backwards into a bunch of things. And flute sounds are literally out of control when the single mom smears pap all the killer’s mouth and face. But then, the audience hears a single flute wailing in the background to represent a bunch of single mothers. And the flute gives birth to boys…three boys.

:rofl:

I already tried ad-aware, no go on that. I even searched the registry myself and nothing came up. I'm still getting that damn page.

open IE, hit search, then preferences, then internet search behavior, then change the default search engine?

already reset all my IE settings to the defaults and cleared my cookies and temp internet files. even tried updating for latest security patches.

its weird, it has to do with the dns. normally when you type a url wrong you get that long msn url with the default search page. instead now i get the actual domain that i typed in, along with the ultimate search page.

Last edited:
In the search setting thing, change the Auto search setting to something like Google sites or something like that

yeah i've now searched all files on my computer including the registry for ultimatesearch.com as well as 213.130.6.232 (their ip)

i've also deleted all temp files as well as checked my startup commands and my ini files to make sure it wasn't being loaded at startup.

i've even tried getting xupiter.com to take over my computer, because I know at least that you can take off using adaware.

this is ridiculously annoying.

hmmm damn xupiter... i ran adaware yet it still seems to come up when i get a 404 and has some shit in my browser installed.

'www.xupiter.com - This site will hijack your start page by way of a "browser enhancement" toolbar BHO. It is difficult to remove manually, but luckily Ad-Aware and SpybotS&D both remove it without any trouble.'

BHO remover: http://www.spywareinfo.com/downloads/bhod/

Try that for xupiter.

I'm still stuck on ultimate search though :(

So she's got three breasts? Cool...

Back