Ultimate Revenge?

SmokeDog

Veteran X
Ultimate Revenge?/Kharma's a bitch.

So my roommate, Chris, the one who let everyone into my room ( http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254563&page=1&pp=20&highlight=revenge ) decided to be a dumbass again last night. He and another guy from our dorm decided to take bolt cutters and go steal some stuff last night. :ftard:s. They decided upon a golfcart that was chained up somewhere nearby.

So the dumbasses go to steal this thing at around 3:00 in the morning from a wide open area. I guess they didn't look around for cops before they did because apparently the cops watched them cut the lock and take the thing.

They both ran. My roommate got caught, the other guy ran back to the dorm and locked himself in his dorm, wouldn't even open it when the cops were banging on it. They got the master key and arrested him too.

So now they're both in East Baton Rouge Prison right now waiting for bail to be set. Both of them will most likely get kicked out of school, so I will have the room to myself for the rest of the year :browsmile

Last edited:
Bwhahaha, now go hock his shit. Why the fuck not steal some of it.

"Dad, he stole my CD's!!"

"Shut your mouth boy, the only thief here is you!!" smack

"wahhhhhh, buuuuutttt DAAAAAAAAAAAAAADD!!"

nice

I was going to say sever his spinal cord so he'd be crippled forever, but that's pretty good too

SmokeDog said:
So my roommate, Chris, the one who let everyone into my room ( http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254563&page=1&pp=20&highlight=revenge ) decided to be a dumbass again last night. He and another guy from our dorm decided to take bolt cutters and go steal some stuff last night. :ftard:s. They decided upon a golfcart that was chained up somewhere nearby.

So the dumbasses go to steal this thing at around 3:00 in the morning from a wide open area. I guess they didn't look around for cops before they did because apparently the cops watched them cut the lock and take the thing.

They both ran. My roommate got caught, the other guy ran back to the dorm and locked himself in his dorm, wouldn't even open it when the cops were banging on it. They got the master key and arrested him too.

So now they're both in East Baton Rouge Prison right now waiting for bail to be set. Both of them will most likely get kicked out of school, so I will have the room to myself for the rest of the year :browsmile

Write him a letter that says 'I wasn't there, I just gave the cops the info'.

Back