Ulduar

your tanks don't wear any FR gear for hodir at all?

they naturally live through the 40k+ dmg from frozen blows?

Cooldowns is more than enough to live through Frozen Blows. If your tanks die, its between your cooldowns not being used, tank not resetting the debuff or healers forgetting to heal him.

Zero FrR required.

Cooldowns is more than enough to live through Frozen Blows. If your tanks die, its between your cooldowns not being used, tank not resetting the debuff or healers forgetting to heal him.

Zero FrR required.

we don't wipe to him or anything but our tank still wears FR gear

I don't see the downside at this point for us though

Zero FrR required.

Terra, you still raid with Drama? I don't see your DK on their roster anymore.

:shrug:

Why is the difference between FL 3 Towers and FL 4 Towers such a huge jump in difficulty. Wiped about 5 times on 4 then one shot 3 (10 man version)

Why is the difference between FL 3 Towers and FL 4 Towers such a huge jump in difficulty. Wiped about 5 times on 4 then one shot 3 (10 man version)
Not that surprising, Freya and Sarth are the same way. Going from 2 to 3 pushes it from "more stuff" to "actually hard". Though the new nerfed FL is pretty much all easy.

Not exactly.. cause I thought they orignally buffed his health a ton and now its been nerfed but still is higher then what it originally was when released? Yeah, the pyrate stays on the ground longer which does make keeping your stacks up a whole lot easier.

It's more of less we just need to clean up what we do with all the adds.

We were running one chopper and having him lay oil in front of the green beams where the adds spawn. But the Big Lasher just spawned in the middle so it was giving us all sorts of problems.

Plus I think it also has a lot to do with how lucky you get on the random selection of who he pursues.

Also last night got XT, Assembly of Iron and Hodir hardmodes down (10 man)

Last edited:
4 tower is more difficult in 10 man cause you can't just park a siege at each corner to deal w/ adds like you can in 25 man. just have your gunners clean up adds as best they can while still shooting down pyrite. you're not snared any more at least, which makes it easier to keep away from fl

Anyone got any tips for Steelbreaker 10 man? Trying it Sunday. How many tanks to run? I'm thinking 2. 1 Minute should be enough time to burn through 3 million health yes?

2 tanks. One tanks SB, other tanks Runemaster and the short dude.

We usually have the MT die with SB under 10%, but we are all 25-man geared and whatnot.

Got Yogg 1 Light tonight. Sadly we haven't even attempted Freya x3 or Mimiron hardmodes yet. Yogg was surprisingly easy as long as you don't have brain link + Malady simultaneously to rape your sanity.

Show me your armory :( PM it to me and I promise I'll keep it private.

I think people here just want to know if you're legit or not.

Back