UFC question

Dude, even if I was super super super bored, I'd rather poke myself in the eye than watching that fight again :/

I dont watch UFC as much as I used to back in the day but I still loved the fights early on when there was no weight classes. That really distinguished the overall bad ass, not to take away from today's fighters at all though. Gracie vs Kimo still rings in my ears from all the hype leading up.

well now you can rest assured that the heavier classes > the smaller classes. there's a reason not many non-heavyweights entered the OWGP.

I dont watch UFC as much as I used to back in the day but I still loved the fights early on when there was no weight classes. That really distinguished the overall bad ass, not to take away from today's fighters at all though. Gracie vs Kimo still rings in my ears from all the hype leading up.

Start watching more Pride FC, they finished and open weight tournament not too long ago. Needless to say, 2 heavyweights made it to the final

I hope when Silvia gets beaten, Dana White says "fuck you" and doesn't renew his contract. EASILY the most boring fighter out there. Rashad Evans is a close second.

Start watching more Pride FC, they finished and open weight tournament not too long ago. Needless to say, 2 heavyweights made it to the final

Nice. Is that usually on FSN? I did catch a few episodes of the Best Damn Sports Show that had hour long episodes of their version of classic fights. Good shit. I like the face stomps, knees to the head, and elbows on there. When they dumbed down UFC by taking out major blows like that to stay licensed in the US it seemed like they took out a lot of ammo and slowed the fights down. :/ I also hated to see short rounds in the UFC. Let em go for 20 and be done with it I say!

Actually theres no elbows in pride but thats a good thing because you won't get fights stopped early due to cuts.

Actually theres no elbows in pride but thats a good thing because you won't get fights stopped early due to cuts.

Hmmm. Could have swore I saw a guy drill someone with an elbow the other day. Might have been on The King of the Cage box set I got the other day though.

Back