Lightweight bout: Mark Bocek vs. John Alessio
Featherweight bout: Mark Hominick vs. Eddie Yagin
Bantamweight bout: Miguel Torres vs. Michael McDonald
Heavyweight bout: Brendan Schaub vs. Ben Rothwell
Welterweight bout: Rory MacDonald vs. Che Mills
Light Heavyweight Championship bout: Jon Jones (c) vs. Rashad Evans

ALSO..

https://twitter.com/#!/danawhite/status/193546021542969345 :weird:

For serious... Evans has been exposed already and I imagine Bones will have a gigantic reach advantage.

Yeah Evans is going to get wrecked.

And I fucking Hate Frank Mir why does this guy get a shot yet again? I hope JDS kicks his ass right into retirement.

goddamm i fucking hope jones get knocked out! hate that fucking cocky little nigger!

Last edited:
I am picking Evans for a boring grindout win.

Jones is the better fighter; the better Athlete but Evans knows how to win.

Evans knows how to win? Evans, who has been KOed and looked unimpressive in his past few decisions?

As opposed to Jones, who is essentially undefeated and has dominated all his opponents? He doesn't know how to win?

:lolwut:

Evans knows how to win? Evans, who has been KOed and looked unimpressive in his past few decisions?

As opposed to Jones, who is essentially undefeated and has dominated all his opponents? He doesn't know how to win?

:lolwut:

Huh?

What the fuck are you even talking about? Evans is on a four fight win streak. Let's see who he beat.

Rampage Jackson: Former LHW Champ
Tito Ortiz: Longest Reigning Former LHW champ
Thiago Silva: Who, I am pretty sure, was juiced up at the time?

The big one is Phil Davis: He's kind of like a mini Jon Jones.

The fact of the matter is Evans has the best record in MMA. Nothing you can say will change that.

Yeah and Rashad decisioned all of them except a washed-up Tito. I mean, did you even watch those Rashad fights? He looked like shit in all of them. He nearly got himself knocked out by both Rampage and Silva, and couldn't come close to finishing Davis.

Meanwhile Jones beat the shit out of and finished three former LHW champions in his past three fights.

I didn't think anyone was still actually questioning Jones at this point. What he's done is literally unprecedented.

There's a reason Jones is a massive favorite in this fight. Looking at Rashad's W/L record and claiming it's "the best in MMA" says absolutely nothing about his ability to beat Jon Jones. Rashad has two ways to beat Jones: 1) Hold him down for five rounds, 2) Get inside his range and land the knockout punch

Good luck with number 1. And good luck with number 2 - it's doubtful Rashad is going to find success standing where Rampge, Machida and Shogun failed.

"knows how to win" is one of those phrases stupid people use when they don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

"knows how to win" is one of those phrases stupid people use when they don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

You're an idiot.

Knows how to win means he's an intelligent fighter who's going to manipulate the situation in his favour despite not necessarily being the better fighter.

A good example of that is Carlos Condit vs Nick Diaz. Nick Diaz was better at everything in the fight but Carlos Point and Jogged his way to a victory.

This mentality of fighting is something that Greg Jackson is known for. Evans came from that camp; practically founded that bullshit way of fighting.

Basically, what I am saying is this. Evans is the better wrestler. If he's smart, he's going to blanket the guy and ground and pound him. Jones could try and pull a chuck liddell and counter wrestle and stay standing but if it goes to the ground I forese Evans ontop.

I like Evans work ethic. Dunno why he got hated on during the ultimate fighter. Rampage is funny but didn't give a fuck about his fighters.

Back