TW's have talent?? whodathunkit!

Whiplash

Veteran XX
I am not a musician, but i know what i like when i hear it. i scanned a few older threads and found some linked songs that i really liked.
the thread with "revival" linked had two versions done. one by minstrel and the other by old_skul. I really liked both sounds but i found that i left old_skuls playing in a loop for quite a while.

i found some other things here that i downloaded and i was wondering if anything else was made available here? i am not looking to bash anything i just really like what i've heard here.
Morbids thread brought me here and i liked what he has posted. i don't care much for growling vocals, but the music itself was good.

i forgot about boomer blues! i thought that was pretty amazing.

any links?

Last edited:
Assfrags you can put together anything you'd like. i honestly would love to listen to it.

Animism, wow man. i listened to both of those a few times over and i really like what i hear. were they both meant to be instrumental? and do you have more??

"Test your mettle" is an unexpected rocker. I love the feeling of building, the driving rhythm. just a great song if you ask me.

"kill or be killed" has found a permanent home in my playlist. I personally love music with feeling, or that brings out feelings. this song has both.
don't take this the wrong way, but i believe this could be playing as background to a nice evening. small gathering kinda thing and while somewhat unnoticed people would like what they hear.

You're too kind, Whiplash. Thanks for your comments.
The songs were completely open, with exception to the drum tracks I supplied. One person would record a part, and the others would add to it. Vocals would have been great, but no one stepped up. It's amazing that we even finished the collective song, that was quite a challenge. I'd like to make more TW songs, but we're all pretty busy. I'll post any new songs I record, but it'll probably be a while. I still plan on recording guitars over "Revival" at some point.

Thanks for the props WL.

We just posted our collaboration song, too, from the 1st competition (that ended months ago):

http://www.whitneyb.com/whitney/music/waiting.mp3

I grabbed it from the original thread at about 1:15, posted on the first page at 1:30.

If i had to be completely honest the only thing i did not like was the very last vocal note. Still sounds better than most of the radio stuff i hear. great sound.

Thank you whiplash. I know most people cant catch on to growling/screaming but at least you liked the music. :D

My son heard all of the TW music as i did. He was really impressed with your sound, growl and all. He's 15 and has pretty good taste in music, very open minded.

Last edited:
Don't check out Tehvul's sig, his shit is gay, and can't really be considered music. I wish we had the ability to ban this stupid fucker from posting in this sub forum.

Don't check out Tehvul's sig, his shit is gay, and can't really be considered music. I wish we had the ability to ban this stupid fucker from posting in this sub forum.

Just because u don't like my MUSIC doesn't mean everyone doesn't like it. I've sold over 100 copies of our ALBUM so far. So u are not the majority.

This subforum is for everyone who is into music. Go be a nazi in General. Also why should I be banned. Oh wait! I differ from u. Someone stop me! LMAO

TARD! LMAO *giggles*

Back