Two Students beaten up after Tebowing

Not a harlot. Do you live in SC/Have you ever been there? The only thing good in that state are the trees.

Uhh shut the fuck up. The people there are nice.

The trees are only good if they provide shade or logs for a campfire, etc.

Get a grip.

Uhh shut the fuck up. The people there are nice.

The trees are only good if they provide shade or logs for a campfire, etc.

Get a grip.

If by nice, you mean nosy, then yes. They are all like old people who look out their window to see what's going on. If you don't give them information, they make shit up. It's a sad life. Oh, I did forget that they do have some really nice beaches.

If by nice, you mean nosy, then yes. They are all like old people who look out their window to see what's going on. If you don't give them information, they make shit up. It's a sad life. Oh, I did forget that they do have some really nice beaches.

RIGHT, the beaches are nice, the sand is nice, but the people are assholes.

Yeah I see through your idiot spamming dumb ass.

Please go sit in the corner you dumb bitch.

RIGHT, the beaches are nice, the sand is nice, but the people are assholes.

Yeah I see through your idiot spamming dumb ass.

Please go sit in the corner you dumb bitch.

You sure do assume quite a bit. I never said they were assholes. I said they were nosy. You should probably be the one sitting in the corner. You seem overly angry and likely need a time out.

i can see where that can be seen as a taunt

Nah I totally believe those 2 were only giving thanks to God, not intending to taunt at all. They did it at the same time, which shows they planned it ahead of time, and is only a testament to their faith and something something something.

:rolleyes:

I like how these 2 kids deliver a mock prayer to taunt their rivals, and Christians support their asshattery anyway, because it's politically advantageous to do so. They didn't deserve to be beaten up, but really, what a couple of douchebags.

I don't enjoy having to annihilate your dumb arrogant ass.

I didn't intend for that at all.

Join the fucking party you fucking child.

You're in denial.

While I may be ignorant regarding some things in life, I certainly don't believe I am dumb. Arrogant, sure. Sometimes.

If I'm a child, I can't join the party because it's already past my bedtime. You're such an irresponsible parent.

While I may be ignorant regarding some things in life, I certainly don't believe I am dumb. Arrogant, sure. Sometimes.

If I'm a child, I can't join the party because it's already past my bedtime. You're such an irresponsible parent.

LOL look at this dumb bitch.

Alright you're getting lamer and lamer and lamer and lamer

Basically you'll just be babbling for a while

Then your mouth will be shut forever.

e.g.

I HAVE NO MOUTH BUT I MUST SCREAM

Back