[TWHOF] Holy shit Ben Reed is retarded

My dad's mother thought a cricket was going wild in her house when her smoke detector started going off because of a low battery.

Seems like as soon as I move in somewhere the batterys are just about to die so they start doing the chirp every 30 fucking seconds. It really isn't hard to disconnect or replace the battery in those things and any property manager that would get pissed at you for it is mentally handicapped.

In fact, I'm pretty sure if I was totally useless like Ben Reed I could call them and they would come replace the battery FOR me. Our property managers love my room mates and me because we never open maintenance tickets for stupid shit we fix it ourselves.

Man, thats too bad. I always talked to him outside TW and thought he was a little off - socially just lacked "normal" experiences.

Hes like good kurayami. Honest, nice, provided good material, but has the same glass ego. Now hes gone. :(

im not sure if its odio or odie i dont like.
ben reed is good people, and provided way more forum entertainment than both odio and odie combined

Back