TW Shirt Drive -- ROUND TWO!!

I love how you can't offer a single reason as to why what I'm saying is a bad idea, or not worth your time

so far all I've heard is if you don't like it you can giiiiiiiiitttt out and "manic"

That shit might work on somebody who doesn't fuck models or piss popularity but rest assured none of your Validuz or manic comparisons are going to hurt my feelings

the fact remains by not accepting the slight extra bookkeeping it would take to open yourself up to preorders, you're very likely pissing away several hundred dollars of money that could go towards TW

in essence your own hubris and stubborn unwillingness to change/even consider your methodology isn't perfect is costing TW money, more than it makes during any of its amazon drives

congratulations on being completely unsurprising

I love how you can't offer a single reason as to why what I'm saying is a bad idea, or not worth your time

so far all I've heard is if you don't like it you can giiiiiiiiitttt out and "manic"

That shit might work on somebody who doesn't fuck models or piss popularity but rest assured none of your Validuz or manic comparisons are going to hurt my feelings

the fact remains by not accepting the slight extra bookkeeping it would take to open yourself up to preorders, you're very likely pissing away several hundred dollars of money that could go towards TW

in essence your own hubris and stubborn unwillingness to change/even consider your methodology isn't perfect is costing TW money, more than it makes during any of its amazon drives

congratulations on being completely unsurprising

feel free to make up for the difference by donating to TW with all that money you have lying around

Thanks. I think I spent all of 10 minutes typing it out in Illustrator. :p: Never expected it to be this popular.

Back