[TW Metalheads] Summer Slaughter Tour 2009

Archimedes

Veteran XV
summer-slaughter-2009-lineup.jpg

I will be there today. Be jealous.

I wanted to go, then I found out Ensiferum wouldn't be at my venue, and said no.
Aw, that would be weak! I am assuming they are going to be at the one I am attending because I haven't heard otherwise. Where did you find out?

Luckily I have already seen Ensiferum when I went to Paganfest last year, but I'd be really disappointed if they didn't come because they are one of the main reasons I am going.

yuck....death metal fanatics...i saw suffocation and dying fetus 10 years ago....once is enuff..

ensiferum is the only band id want to see...so nope. the rest looks like a bunch of the new wave deathcore/screamo garbage

Rude City Riot on MySpace Music

Ska Band? Check.
Checkerboards used in graphics? Check.
Motorcycle flames used in graphics? Check.
Pork Pie hats? Check.
Chain wallets? Check.
Overweight guys with buzzcuts? Check.

As if you have any right to be talking about band clichés.
Ouch. Well, I like metal, I just find the names funny. I guess you have a point, in a total douchebag sorta way. Thanks for checking out my band, though.

ensiferum is the only band id want to see...so nope. the rest looks like a bunch of the new wave deathcore/screamo garbage
Yeah, I don't know who a lot of the other bands are.. and I just learned that Ensiferum isn't going to be in my city. :[

However, I'm still excited to see Suffocation and Necrophagist. :D

not the biggest fan, but origin would be cool to watch just for how technically talented they are
and i'm not embarrassed to say that i dig the first darkest hour lp

Last edited:
Back