[TW Metalheads] Slayer headlinging US tour June 6th w/ Bodom Mastodon and others.

I'd love to see CoB whether they play their old shit or new stuff, watching Alexi shred is reason enough.

Mastodon is badass too. Seabeast is a badass song. :bigthumb:

alot of mastodons stuff is interesting

im so glad i got to meet alexi and janne on monday. they were both really cool, and i got my ticket signed :D

I've seen slayer a couple of times and they were at very small places... however I was in the pit almost the entire time...so they played well enough for me to like the show even though I didn't pay much attention what they were doing on stage.

In other news Dissections new album is giving me wood...Black Dragon is a fucking incredible song. It took a few listens to get me into it but I really like it.

:rocker:

so yeah, i was at the june 16th show and mastodon is fucking amazing. we tailgated and ended up drinking through the Thine Eyes Bleed and CoB sets. LoG was suprisingly good live and Slayer was, well.. Slayer. Not bad, but not really my cup of tea.

i'm just glad i was introduced to mastodon through a metal thread on this forum. they are $.

mastodon is head and shoulders above the rest of the "newer" metal band scene. blood mountain (the new album) is completely done, and i am eagerly awaiting a good leaked vers.

i look forward to this concert when it comes through norcal.

Can't wait to see them in Albany. From what I have read Mastodon is rotating between the 2nd and 3rd spot in the lineup. Any difference between the two spots? I would be kinda pissed if they only playing a 30-45 min. set.

Phyr said:
Can't wait to see them in Albany. From what I have read Mastodon is rotating between the 2nd and 3rd spot in the lineup. Any difference between the two spots? I would be kinda pissed if they only playing a 30-45 min. set.

they played 3rd for us. setlist was: Iron Tusk, Circle of the Sasquatch, Untitled New Song, Aqua Dementia, March of the Fire Ants, Crusher Destroyer, Mother Puncher, Megalodon, Blood & Thunder.

I was at the show where slayer fans started a riot at the aragon ball room aka da brawl room. That was the last show they had chairs not bolted down.

I remember all the punk dudes talking smack in the start of the show then it was complete anarchy then going to the street and all hell breaking loose.

They always had good shows in chicago. I remeber seeing them in like 1991 at a metal fest and it made my dick hard.

g

The show i seen in like 1991 was when they played with testament on their practice what you preach tour if any old schoolers remember that band.

g

Back