[TW Metalheads] Holy Grail

Ok... that's fucking good too. It's nice to find these diamonds in the rough these days.

:rocker:

I know at first it's an over done Immortal. but this band is good and I can't believe i never heard of them...Should only take this song to get past the vocals... if that even bothers you. :)

My trip two weeks ago to see Slayer and Gojira in Detroit at the Fillmore. Slayer had three set backdrops, thought this one was the best!

Last edited:
Fillmore Detroit is a great Venue man. I've seen a lot of shows there.

It is custom made for metal! Venue + Slayer + Hannamen Tribute = Win!!!

They didn't play but a few songs past 1985, classic slayer. 4th time I've seen them and first time I've heard classic old Hanneman songs.

Edit: and + Jameson + 3Floyds!

Last edited:
Should I go see Morbid Angel this week? They're playing the entire album Covenant and then, after a brief intermission, playing additional songs from their discography.

Been rocking out to this the last few days. Pretty awesome for being Polish, dont here much metal coming from that area.

Been rocking out to this the last few days. Pretty awesome for being Polish, dont here much metal coming from that area.
sounds like Dimmu Borgir collided with Avantasia

also for polish metal look no further than Behemoth and Vader

also those behemoth vids are prolly nsfw for titties

almost posted that. dude from work recommended them. dont really listen to DM anymore tho. cant say im a huge fan

Back