tw manly chefs

cAn

Veteran X
So I bought some spinach for the lasagna my roommate and I made and it comes in a big bag. What can I do with the rest of it?

any good thigns to make with it?

i't took me so lo*g to understand what the crap you were saying

so long, i though IS hould post it - so A did

Make some muscle fucking duh
popfair3.jpg

Terra is a chef.

Not sure how "manly" he qualifies for, but he's been to culinary school. :D

yeah, i would vote for just eating it... though here's a great option...

fry up some bacon. take a tablespoon or so of the the fat and throw it in a LARGE frying pan / saute pan (preferably something with deep sides and a very wide bottom) along with 2 tablespoons of olive oil (or more. i don't care. you're eating it) and get it nice n' hot. once there, throw in 2 good cloves of garlic (sliced, not mined) and KEEP IT MOVING. you do NOT want to burn the garlic or overcook it or it gets bitter and nasty. Throw in some onion (chopped, large), a good amount of kosher salt (very important to make the onion sweeeeet) and a shitload of FRESHLY COARSE-GROUND black pepper and go until the onion JUST starts to get translucent BARELY.

at this point, remove it from the heat and throw ALL of your spinach in, turning to coat evenly OR you can pour the contents over a bowl of spinach and then toss. Crumble the bacon onto the spinach, serve.

Hell, add some hardboiled eggs, too.
enjoy.

loop said:
yeah, i would vote for just eating it... though here's a great option...

fry up some bacon. take a tablespoon or so of the the fat and throw it in a LARGE frying pan / saute pan (preferably something with deep sides and a very wide bottom) along with 2 tablespoons of olive oil (or more. i don't care. you're eating it) and get it nice n' hot. once there, throw in 2 good cloves of garlic (sliced, not mined) and KEEP IT MOVING. you do NOT want to burn the garlic or overcook it or it gets bitter and nasty. Throw in some onion (chopped, large), a good amount of kosher salt (very important to make the onion sweeeeet) and a shitload of FRESHLY COARSE-GROUND black pepper and go until the onion JUST starts to get translucent BARELY.

at this point, remove it from the heat and throw ALL of your spinach in, turning to coat evenly OR you can pour the contents over a bowl of spinach and then toss. Crumble the bacon onto the spinach, serve.

Hell, add some hardboiled eggs, too.
enjoy.

holy shit that sounds good

spinach salad is great. mix a bit of vinegar and olive oil on it.

otherwise, just use it like lettuce, it's much better tasting. I always get it at subway now when I go there (who even knew they had it? they do.)

Back