Tubgirl would be proud

capt.1063489948.topix_mexico_wto_jbm114.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030913/168/59ecd.html&e=4&ncid=1756

If I was that police dude getting owned Id fucking whip out my pistol and shoot that fucker in the kneecaps.

shit like this is why no one takes those potheads seriously

"Duuuude WTO is eviiiiiiiiiil maaaaaaaaaaaaan."
"Why is that?"
"uh...let's go throw some shit at the cops duuuuuude"

I think throwing a bucket of shit at a cop should pretty much negate your civil rights right there. I'd shoot the fucker and claim self defense. Coulda been a bucket of AIDS for all I know.

he wouldnt get shot probably, but he would damn sure get arrested, and probably fall down a couple hundred times on the way to the car

JuggerNaught said:
he wouldnt get shot probably, but he would damn sure get arrested, and probably fall down a couple hundred times on the way to the car

I'd shoot him in both knees then put the bucket over his head.

JuggerNaught said:

this is mexico we're talking about...he probably wouldnt even make it to the car

JuggerNaught said:
it's mexico, they'd just throw him in prison for the rest of his life with no trial

I don't know why the hell they dont hold these things someplace like China.

Imagine the fucking karate chopping/jujitsu smacking beatdown this guy would of got. :rawr:

Back