Tribes3.org, RIP

Thrax Panda

God Complex4
Veteran X
www.tribes3.org said:
Ps. fudge you Sierra/Vivedi, Rot in the cess pool you condemned us too.
The fine folks over at tribes3.org have closed their doors with the above as their last loving words. I think we can see that the ultimate cause of their demise was grammar and spelling (which certainly marks my impending doom as well).
  • Vivendi, not vivedi
  • Cesspool, not cess pool
  • To, not too
  • And of course, a preposition is not something you want to end a sentence with...
I'm not sure how we condemned them to a cesspool, but I'll just add it to my list right below closing dynamix and sucking the soul out of the Tribes franchise. May their domain rest in peace.

Thrax Panda said:
The fine folks over at tribes3.org have closed their doors with the above as their last loving words. I think we can see that the ultimate cause of their demise was grammar and spelling (which certainly marks my impending doom as well).
  • Vivendi, not vivedi
  • To, not too
  • And of course, a preposition is not something you want to end a sentence with...
I'm not sure how we condemned them to a cesspool, but I'll just add it to my list right below closing dynamix and sucking the soul out of the Tribes franchise. May their domain rest in peace.

You're a pretty mean person.

this would have been a nice own a couple days ago.

but it's a big fat OFN today..

Thrax Panda said:
  • Vivendi, not vivedi
  • To, not too

All that and no mention of the capitalization after a comma.

Sad.

Sad, sad, sad.

ZacH said:
this would have been a nice own a couple days ago.

but it's a big fat OFN today..
Oh, I think it is quite entertaining no matter when it is posted.

I wanted them to succeed. I thought they provided a good alternative to TW for those who didn't want to be here. Not sure why they're pissed at VUG.

Colosus said:
Oh, I think it is quite entertaining no matter when it is posted.

That could be because YOU'RE A GODAMN FUCKING TEACHERS PET FAGGOT.

I mean that's just an opinion though.

Not even necesarily mine really.

In fact I think I'm quoting mofo there.

[THE]Perrin said:

Are you gonna come down to E3 or am I gonna have to save the ravaging of your anus for TW:W?

[THE]Perrin said:

:rofl:

Hey Perrin Colosus is our beardless skinnier Harry Knowles, leave em alone.

[Edit: I'll be at e3, I'd like to sign up for one ass ravaging please!]

Back