Tribes Universe Alpha testing download?

Someone sent me a message on youtube with this:

---------------------------------

hey i got this email today, can you chck this out and promote it for me?

i checked it out but its actually tribes dressed up like the new game tribes universe. but if you promote it mayb it will bringlife back to tribes 1
below is the email
==================================================
Dear Alpha Applicant,
You have been selected for Tribes Universe Alpha testing, thank you for your application. Please install the game and report any bugs to our forums. As this will directly affect the final version the Tribes Universe game. The more people we get in this alpha the better we can test game play. Please feel free to spread the word about alpha testing and the passing along any bugs found to Forums.

Thank you

Stew

Download Alpha

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

----------------------------------------

I blocked out the actual link, but yeah. Legit or no?

Last edited:
can't you IP ban this fucktard?

uh, a little harsh? did you even read the message?

i'm not saying that to the forum, someone actually messaged me that on youtube (although with a legitimate megaupload link).

i'm asking the forum if there have been other people who've gotten this message and downloaded it, if it was something Tribes Universe was actually permitting/freely passing around, if it's a virus, whatever else.

Considering this is "Tribal War" forums, about Tribes, I figure this is pretty on topic

Z;16046110 said:
it is on topic. thats why there are already so many topics about it. refer to those.

my mistake then, didn't notice. usually i look through all of the threads on the front page but for some reason i didn't this time, mods feel free to delete this topic

Back