Tribes on of the most important MP games of all time.

shadowman

Veteran XV
Gamasutra.com has a article titled The Quantum Leap Awards: The Most Important Multiplayer Games of All Time. Guess what's on it?

Last edited:
The quantum-leap award in multiplayer gaming should go to the Pokémon series. Tajiri-san’s introduction of the collect and trade concept opened the eyes of every developer, all of whom previously believed multiplayer was either head-to-head or cooperative. What Pokémon created with this breakthrough concept was a true sense of community centered about a game – a kinship among people which transcended the immediate game environment.

With the inclusion of real-world Pokémon merchandise, and a constant flow of new, wicked-cute characters, it was easy for anyone to embrace the Pokémon lifestyle…not that I would ever admit to it

Anonymous
:lol:

most serious agree that tribes booted out the realdeal,played starseige for a year waiting for it!...a true milestone!...one thing...i realize this is a bit off thread..but where is 1.30 ,,i had to wipe my rig and now i cant find it anywhere?...thanks....cosmosis@charter.net

Back