Tribes Demo Archives

Haha I dont remember that scrim... probably had T2 match that night. Is it in the demo? I'll have to watch that.

http://www.the-pretty-things-are-going-to-hell.com/Demos/THB/THBvI_SB_scrim_lol.rec

In retrospect, I'm kinda proud of my boys on that map, even though we lost. We had pretty good stats and kept you guys to 3 caps. We just couldn't break through your flag D.

It's fun watching AO and lolnow MA'ing our HO over and over though.

The last 3 or 4 mins is where DH and Herb go at it about 'flagtracker' :lol:

Deathavoc was pretty high strung. He played in a few of our initial scrims (before we had to start using a tag) and then quit one night after a few people were giving him shit about playing for S3 and he went to wolfpack. He was an amazing HD/HoF regardless.

Andrew, Woohoo and booty were exceptional players at multiple positions. Once the base was lost or on a cluster map gutpile was an empty slot.

I think I may have had some of booty's demos, but that hard drive died long ago. Sorry.

bannnnnnnn

also, how exactly do you give someone shit for being in S3

"haha u were in a #1 team"

iirc it was about coolio. Anyone who played defense on cloak of night felt there was no way he memorized, or created transparent layovers, or post-it notes, or drew on his monitor with dry erase markers all of the spam points he used for both mortars and grenades. Seriously, who had multiple grenade launcher spam points for the RT and sensor?

When I played w/ S3 after they changed to =V= they never mentioned cheats to me. I know that Coolio and z0dd did spend hours/days in servers learning spam spots though. I do remember him saying something about the post it/dry erase thing though lol.

Yeah but then again, he never released any demos. I think it was Andrew that made the camera script that allowed you to move somewhat freely around in demos to see what people were doing, and the CoN vs s3 demos were some of those he looked at with it. Can't remember what he found, if anything.

<scott> when I had happy mod 2
<scott> this was around the time thje final t2 patch was announced
<Joop> nice cheats..

How do I watch the old T2 base demos? Is there an old exe floating around?

edit: and if I just download the tribes 1 install directory that is posted in TW, will that play all of the T1 demos as is?

i would contact someone in #zilla or #lastgasp about the t2 demos

the t1 demos will work with any of the installs posted in the t1 resources thread

also

i finally got around to pm'ing you rex kramer

Lot's of good stuff in here that I can't wait to watch when I get home.

Also, Opsayo, how have you seen so many demos of me? I don't see any in there with me in them :(

How come demos don't work in my tribes? I've tried 2 other installs as well (storks and I think lemon's ?) and they also just drop when loading.

My old comp has like every 5k/TD/sb./BITCH/iW/whatever team I was on demos on it. I'll see if she'll boot up.

anyone have any particularly impressive demos to recommend? demos that contain lots of great play or fast paced coordinated capping / raping / whatever?

ive downloaded a few demos and they are pretty boring to watch :<

Back