Tribes : Ascend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very hopeful actually. Any news of a tribes release is big news for me.

Tribes is far and away the best game I have ever played in my life and I will be hopeful about anything being announced as a "tribes" game with "skiing" in it.

Am I going to build myself up for a massive disappointment? No, but I will always believe that there will be a good chance.

T:V may have been junk, but I even enjoyed that for a little while. Just cus it's tribes.

I checked out videos of Global Agenda and it seems the company is clearly capable of making successful releases.

I suck so hard at Starcraft 2, and it has been SOOooo long since I have played Tribes, so I am looking forward to laying the hurt down on all you guys again. ;D

I'm even looking forward to getting banned by you, and getting killed by your autoaim cheese burners, your missile launchers, and any other noob cannons they let you have Vir. :heart:

Frighteningly enough, I actually found myself agreeing with most all of what you said in this thread. Mainly that this franchise needs new life. I will take whatever I can get.

It is a decade later, and I am ready for something new. If it means that I will be opening up a can of hurt on a new generation of young gamers, all the more satisfying.

For all we know, this game could actually be the salvation the tribes community has been waiting for... We might find out very soon.

This basically sums up my thoughts on the game. If it's good, i'll play it, if it's terrible, i wont. If it's somewhere in between, i'll give it an honest few weeks. Anything is better than a CoD clone at this point.

I don't expect a revolutionary game that people play for years and years at this point, because that's simply not going to make them money.

y dont we just play a very stable easy to run consistently fun game called t1 that is free and where every1 is drunk good fun

Mouth breathing in children can be a cause of abnormal facial growth primarily in the upper and lower jaw shape, leading to Long Face Syndrome or other malocclusions.

y did these mouth breathers come 2 t1?

In North America, mouth breathing in public is sometimes considered to be less socially acceptable or attractive than nose breathing, as mouth breathers can appear to have a somewhat "slack jawed" look, and mouth breathing can amplify or make more obvious the existance of bad breath. Thus the term 'mouth breather' is used as an insult towards a person with a perceived lack of intelligence or someone with poor social skills. This pejorative term should not be confused with the medical description of mouth breathing - indeed, it is used as a general form of insult, and not necessarily to refer to people who breathe through the mouth. This term is widespread as a pejorative in America, but is rarely used in other parts of the world.

Last edited:
this game looks like absolute horse shit..

- FIREFALL - Team-Based Action Shooter

this is the true tribes reincarnation.. anything with TRIBES in it's title, is doomed for failure

T:A looks like T:V2.. sorry to burst the bubble guys

Nobody's even seen anything from the game yet except some drawings. How do you know what it looks like?

And unless Firefall has all of a sudden turned into a competitive CTF shooter with skiing, I don't see how it can be related to Tribes at all.

HeIte.jpg

LWOl0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back