Tribes and surfboards dude!

Quaduce

Veteran XX
What was that one mod called where you could ride a surfboard and it played that surfing music? I remember you could also ride a huge a-bomb and some other goofy stuff involved in it....god that mod was fun.

Know what im saying?

snowblindtwrk0.jpg

http://tribalwar.spreadshirt.com/

Last edited:
No man it was like some crazy mod where you literaly could hop on a surfboard and it would play this oldschool music and go like "whwhwhwhwhipeout!!!". There was one heavy armor that moved hella slow but you could ski like a motherfuck in it and it also played some weird music. Hell everything played music it was a pretty badass mod...with surfboards.

That does sound pretty fucking awesome. Must have been a micro-mod that never caught on. :(

Yeah it was rare to find other people actually playing it. I hosted it lots tho, once had 8 people on and it was pretty fun.

The game wasnt made for balance, just the really cool planes and stuff. There were a bunch of other crazy things in the mod but i cant remember what they all were now...or the name of the mod but it was very fun.

i liked the WICKED mod i think it was called, cuz u got an inspector gadget helichopter blades that would pop out of your head on command. well, that and nukes ;)

I was always a bade guy until late in the T1 era i found TAC... and I was like wtf have i been missing? :(

TAC2 was even more bad ass.... popping mortars in mid air over a transport.

i liked the WICKED mod i think it was called, cuz u got an inspector gadget helichopter blades that would pop out of your head on command. well, that and nukes ;)

There was a T2 mod that had missile silos that worked for a pretty bad ass concept... I cant remember what it was called but it has all sorts of shit that was brilliant.

I suppose you guys got that feeling too that while you may want to try one of these mods again their will never be chance to do so :( :( :(

Back