Tribes 1 was the shit

Enlightened One

Veteran XX
Just watched some old match footage on YouTube. Damn. Brings back the memories. Shout out to all my old timers who rocked Speed Racer's Place, the S3 Donut, and all the other legit servers deep into the hours of the night every weekend. So much fun. I don't believe in the afterlife, but if I can pick my paradise it will involve cruising around Rollercoaster, Raindance, Snowblind, Stonehenge, and Dangerous Crossing with a spinfusor in my hand.

:cheers:

the adrenaline midair on SH was classic

byb getting burned was also classic

and the glen being a legend, of course

It's been years since I played at this point. I wonder if it would come back immediately like riding a bike or driving a car. It always did in previous years after long breaks. I do recall getting rekt like a clown the last time I went on Duel MOD though. Some random homie was MA plasmaing the shit out of me like a boss.

Weren't Scarabrae and Broadside basically off-limits in the OGL? I feel like they were never played. But damn, I remember every countour of some of those other maps. Could probably hop in a server right now and still hit my spots for skiing.

It's been years since I played at this point. I wonder if it would come back immediately like riding a bike or driving a car. It always did in previous years after long breaks. I do recall getting rekt like a clown the last time I went on Duel MOD though. Some random homie was MA plasmaing the shit out of me like a boss.

i played yesterday after many year of not playing

i could make shots but fuck if i could ski

used to ping 12-16 at the donut from my dorm connect. #hax

no game past or future could possibly be as intense as an ogl ladder match in the day.

Back