Tribes 1 tee shirt campaign for T1 servers

S_hift

Veteran X
Veteran XX
we wanted real "tribe" tshirts and here they are.

here are some custom "tribes 1" tee shirts

there is a blood eagle logo on the back so everyone can know what tribe you're in.

I'll do custom requests at some point. like if you want your name where it says "Tribes 1"

this is just a fund campaign for server owners

front.jpg

back.jpg

will even do TW shirts if rayn approves which I will give tw full profit if i make sales.

campaign link
Tribes 1 Custom Tees Products | Teespring

:picard:

you could have used amazing designs created by tw community over so many years but you decided to whip up some poop with your non-existing PS skills. classic shift move

As a guy who has worked in graphic design and screen printing for quite some time, I can tell you these websites are a sham. These won't be legitimate ink printed t-shirts, but will likely have a low quality heat transferred/iron-on style film put on them instead which are uncomfortable as fuck and look like something a 13 year old would do. 22 bucks for a white t-shirt with this kind of shit on it and will likely never be worn... no thanks.

If you're actually serious about this, pm me. You can do a variety of shirts/hoodies for a much lower cost and have a higher quality product that someone might actually wear. glhf either way

oh shift you should probably just give in and listen to that voice telling you that youre utterly fucking worthless and a downer to everyone you know and that you should erase yourself from the universe

that voice is your friend

you fucking suck

fuck off

Back