Tribes 1 - October 2nd PU's

i am speaking in pure fact and stand by every word (except POE, they were late)

also tpk honestly believing no one on tf cheated is the dumbest thing i've ever read

denial etc, even tsunami had cheaters and we didn't even try to win half the time

"Even tsunami had cheaters??" lol

Of course Tsunami cheated.

Team Fusion didn't cheat, and that was a well-known fact to everyone in the community, which is one of the many reasons why we got so much respect from everyone.

Go ahead, try to call out a player on my team that cheated.

Team Fusion was like "The Wiggles" of Tribes. It was filled with goody 2 shoes boyscouts like me. They were all really good people.

Trying to picture Super Grover cheating is like trying to picture Mother Theresa date raping a midget.

Nobody on Team Fusion was cheating.

We had honor, and the ass whoopings we dealt out were completely legit.

You are welcome to try and re-write history though... I don't care.

Last edited:
i enjoy tribe history but when it built on lie it is just dumb

stork try to nlp with his get good fast bs and it simply a lie

i can recall at least 3 or 4 very active lt teams he was on for like 4 years+ before he got trained by nonreg to play home d and then it took him years after that to get picked in pus and be considered good

it very ebay thing to do and preystalker99 wuld not condone

I played on a bunch of teams from 05 till ladder died. Ok. InK. Mt. [JEW] -e.- vt` ,82.(maybe more)

But I was honestly just a pub player/dueler who never tried to learn the game.

Nonreg saw I could kill and disc way better than most LT players and taught me home D cuz it was a good fit with my natural skill set. This was on 1982 state champs who went on 2 beat BE| with chump/ace.

Then the ladder died and so did all of the servers except 4 shithole.

I played in shithole from time 2 time with u snow poncho for a while until solidsnake put up hackington. this was prob 07/08. That is when I started to take what non told me and applied it to pu's. This was the first time I was a super active PU player. But it really wasn't until hawkbat that I became serious about getting smart @ LT and trying to improve my skill.

I am not a liar and know more about your own history than you think I do. I was there when u first started getting picked in pu's. I just wasn't active and didn't go on irc. But I was def there and remember you being a very quiet dood.

thank u 4 essay stork i am happy now

here is photograph of what my tw forums look like i am bnned from most of them

jjv0h2.jpg

Back