Tribalwar Team Fortress 2

Hey Hypno I didn't realize that was you the other night! Send me an invite to the group and I'm down to play whenever.

Oh and here's my SteamID

Last edited:
i was playing w/ cuda last night before i went out.

my name of choice for the past like 2 weeks has been "bitches get punched.TW" and i run around with the KGB punching bitches... i've gotten pretty good at it, too

i also spam the fuck out of battle cry, cheer, jeer, and i've become particularly fond of taunting at obviously inopportune times

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197962190701

edit: how do i get the nice little Steam Community ID link?

Last edited:
oh i see i see. A few of us have formed a TF2 tribe known a

"Team Clamstack Personal Glory MeFortress++"

We get in servers and only uber each other for the point of running up our scores while screaming about personal glory and trying to kill as many people as possible.

How does this make you feel?

It was the only CTF map when the game came out. Everyone knows it, everyone remembers it, so casual players and returning players will often choose it. I played nothing but when the game first came out, but jumped ship when new CTF maps came out.

If you want a quality CTF map, play Turbine. Very difficult to hold the middle ground, so games swing back and fourth and get very tense. People are more likely to work as a team.

I honestly never take 2fort games seriously. I just join the game to dick off and do something ridiculous like try to build everything in the enemy's base before they catch on, or just run around randomly as scout.

It's the Dust and Dust2 of TF2

Back