TribalWar Shirt Drive -- Image Poll

SELECT UP TO 5 OPTIONS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was my concern as well. It is not too far off to equate /r/Tribes as the TA Forums presence on reddit

ask kwago for them, he might give them to you.

if not, you could probably draw them up pretty quickly on your own in illustrator since they are relatively simple and minimal designs.

i dont understand.

why would orders overwhelm data? does he have to manually print the shit at his t shirt store?

do we paypal this dude and he buys a batch and ships them to us personally?

i dont get this. i thought it was one of those online services where you send them designs and for a fee they'll make a shirt on their site, and people individually buy it from the e-tailer, and u get a cut.

wtf is going on here.

do we paypal this dude and he buys a batch and ships them to us personally?
Data said:
4. Once I have shirts in hand I'll let everyone know and we'll begin to pack them up for shipping. I'll probably use USPS Priority Mail. Depending on the order size this could take several days.
the information is in the submission post in the HoF.

hrez wouldn't stop the sale of the shirts.

they would however decide to sell the shirts themselves to get some cool epoints (as they see it).

first they would announce that the first will be a reasonable $15 shipped.

then they will renig on that statement and instead say that they will be giving the shirts out for free.

they will then later clarify that the base shirt will be a plain white t-shirt and require a $7.99 shipping fee.

however you will be able to upgrade to the basic starwolf infiltrator xt version for only $14.99 more but the shirt will be made out of a material that will quickly deteriorate and quickly be of little advantage over the original plain white t-shirt.

but don't worry because they will then release the blood diamond COD splatter sx version for only $24.99 which will also come with free shipping. it too unfortunately will deteriorate and be of little advantage over the original white t-shirt.

finally hirez will get some sense and just give you the combo ultra in your face delux sxXD edition shirt for only $29.99 (plus shipping and handling) which will come with free replacement shirts for the lifetime of the shirt or until they lose interest in supporting t-shirt sales and move onto their next shitty project.

hrez wouldn't stop the sale of the shirts.

they would however decide to sell the shirts themselves to get some cool epoints (as they see it).

first they would announce that the first will be a reasonable $15 shipped.

then they will renig on that statement and instead say that they will be giving the shirts out for free.

they will then later clarify that the base shirt will be a plain white t-shirt and require a $7.99 shipping fee.

however you will be able to upgrade to the basic starwolf infiltrator xt version for only $14.99 more but the shirt will be made out of a material that will quickly deteriorate and quickly be of little advantage over the original plain white t-shirt.

but don't worry because they will then release the blood diamond COD splatter sx version for only $24.99 which will also come with free shipping. it too unfortunately will deteriorate and be of little advantage over the original white t-shirt.

finally hirez will get some sense and just give you the combo ultra in your face delux sxXD edition shirt for only $29.99 (plus shipping and handling) which will come with free replacement shirts for the lifetime of the shirt or until they lose interest in supporting t-shirt sales and move onto their next shitty project.
This had the potential to be amusing, but for brevity.

It's called a one man band.

The only thing I'm not doing by myself is physically printing the shirts.

would my ngfm design (or ningun dios para mi) been ok for a shirt? I hoped to finish it in time for poll, but i didn't really keep up with previous thread to see that there would be a poll soon. And was out of town so couldn't finish it.

I only played Tribes AA, so alot of the specific ones are meh to me. Do love the snowblind one, but thats been a past fave.

How is the maori one not winning?

Poll isn't closed yet but it's pretty obvious that Snowblind will be our first shirt. I should be setup to start taking orders tonight. Keep an eye out for a new thread on that.

I m afraid the nerdgins will rally behind and come up with the requisite 40+ votes to push out a perfectly good shirt in the name of that nerdy maori bullshit

will be buying snowblind mark II

and look forward to buying snowblind mark III when a v neck pocket version is available

pocket t-shirts :rolleyes:

I know three people who wear them; two are hipsters and one is a dyke.

I don't stereotype, draw your own conclusions.

Back