TribalWar Forum Bugs

Colosus

my pronouns are..
Veteran XX
This thread is for you to report reproducible bugs with the TribalWar forums. Please be as descriptive as possible and include screenshots if you can. Thank you. This thread may be moderated in order to cut down the signal to noise ratio.

Known issues:

* News Ticker and Quotes are Static
* Pignore and some other usercp controls that change display options are inoperable
* There is no pagenav at the bottom of threads or forums, pagenav is at top

New threads aren't showing up. On the gen discussion page it still is asking me to log in, even though I already am logged in.

It seems you may have to refresh a thread to see any replies since the migration

Last edited:
Some of the images (quote, reply, etc) are cut off

bugef3.png

There also needs to be a "General Discussion" link at the bottom of threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
There also needs to be a "General Discussion" link at the bottom of threads.

I take it you didn't read the second post that includes the known issues.

Edit: Quoted text shouldn't be italicized.

When viewing a thread, the title bar (at the top of your browser) no longer shows "by 'Poster'".

i can't reproduce this, but i'm *sometimes* having trouble replying thru quick-reply. sometimes i get a page not found for new.tribalwar.com, other times it just works.

top bar in safari is brokes too

where user cp and stuff is.

also when clicking edit/quick reply i get a redx(blue?insaf) right after cliking

Ok. I think I fixed the caching bug. It required some restarts of apache so that's why you noticed some timeouts.

testing for a bug cause i just saw something

edit: yep, quick reply shows the "quick reply submitting... please wait" (not exactly what it says but something like that) twice. once it is bold.

clicking the yellow dotted chevron to the left of a thread's title no longer brings you to your last post in the thread. in fact, it does nothing.

Back