Tribalwar Daily Challenge [KEYBOARDS]

Bounty said:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16823175103

23-175-103-01.JPG

This is my keyboard ... it fucking owns.

hell yeah it does! i want to get the new Razer Copperhead mouse to go with it.

MS Natural Keyboard (w/multimedia keys) > *

23-109-129-02.JPG

natural keyboards rock, ask anyone who has ever owned one and they'll tell you the same. after you get used to typing on it (a day or two), you'll type significantly faster and more accurately. and bullshit to the people who tell you they suck for gaming; i've played t1, t2, and T:V on my MS Natural Keyboard for 4 years now without any problems.

bLiSS said:
Huh, any reason it's curved like that?

Granted mine is curved too, but the other way around.
To fit the natural curve of the hand? It looks more comfortable to me than with the reverse curvature. But, when it comes down to it, I dont think a 10 degree curve in either direction makes much difference in how it feels.

Fei said:
http://store.yahoo.com/pckeyboards/customizer.html
If you want something that will last a while.

:bigthumb:

I own a couple keyboards with ALPS key switches, after using them I can't go back to the shitty keyboards they make nowadays

I've never tried buckling spring key switches but I hear they are basically similar in quality

mechanical key switches (hardly made anymore) > membrane key switches (pretty much every keyboard made nowadays)

marantz said:
MS Natural Keyboard (w/multimedia keys) > *

23-109-129-02.JPG

natural keyboards rock, ask anyone who has ever owned one and they'll tell you the same. after you get used to typing on it (a day or two), you'll type significantly faster and more accurately. and bullshit to the people who tell you they suck for gaming; i've played t1, t2, and T:V on my MS Natural Keyboard for 4 years now without any problems.

Thats the keyboard I currently use. Except mines the older version and has the home end and other keys set horizontaly. I would definatly buy another if they had the keys setup that way. I hate it when they run up and down like that.

Thanks for all the keyboards think im going to choose the top 3 and then go from there. Tons of good ones posted here for me!

Back