TribalWar.com The Happiest Place on Earth?

Perhaps what we need is to create some TW Marriages for those who need a little something, something? You know, set a date, make arrangements, vows - whatever. Put someone in charge of being the UnOrdained. Do a virtual service followed by virtual gifts, dancing, music? Maybe a smoke in the BANDIT thread? A drink in the Who's Drinking Thread? Perhaps a trip to a HONEYMOON thread? THEN - TW Married could raise TW kids! Well, maybe we make a rule that states all TW KIDS are born at the virtual age of 21.

People could put a little note in their sig that says My TW Spouse is: Mr Winky or whatever. You know, who says you can only have one on TW, right? We can do anything we want here! Wow. A Warrior could have 3 or 4 .Maybe 10? Where is the ceiling on this thing, amirite? We have it all!

Who wants to get TW married to whom? Even if both parties don't want to, we might be able to have TW Arranged Marriages. Again, perhaps even 3, 4, or 5 people can get TW Married. No limits. Especially to the smiles and joy here at TW.

I would suggest that TW marriages take at least 30 days so that the anticipation can be enjoyed to the fullest.

Who wants on the Calendar? Who is going to even keep the Calendar? This is so cool.

I can already think of some great TW Marriages.

This is great, gang. TW *IS* the Happiest Place on Earth!

I have a TW spouse. For real. piotrr and I have been married 17 years in October.

Perhaps what we need is to create some TW Marriages for those who need a little something, something? You know, set a date, make arrangements, vows - whatever. Put someone in charge of being the UnOrdained. Do a virtual service followed by virtual gifts, dancing, music? Maybe a smoke in the BANDIT thread? A drink in the Who's Drinking Thread? Perhaps a trip to a HONEYMOON thread? THEN - TW Married could raise TW kids! Well, maybe we make a rule that states all TW KIDS are born at the virtual age of 21.

People could put a little note in their sig that says My TW Spouse is: Mr Winky or whatever. You know, who says you can only have one on TW, right? We can do anything we want here! Wow. A Warrior could have 3 or 4 .Maybe 10? Where is the ceiling on this thing, amirite? We have it all!

Who wants to get TW married to whom? Even if both parties don't want to, we might be able to have TW Arranged Marriages. Again, perhaps even 3, 4, or 5 people can get TW Married. No limits. Especially to the smiles and joy here at TW.

I would suggest that TW marriages take at least 30 days so that the anticipation can be enjoyed to the fullest.

Who wants on the Calendar? Who is going to even keep the Calendar? This is so cool.

I can already think of some great TW Marriages.

This is great, gang. TW *IS* the Happiest Place on Earth!

You want to make TW MORE of a role play server?

I, Brasstax, here unordain, you Easilyodd and you Akela into the Bondages of TW Marriage. Forevermore certified in the HOLLWED HELLS of this here 'tread.

HERE HEAR
HAR HAR
Unus bonus clitus
Arfem barfum modicus
Go thee forth and PHOSPOR
Ah Womenz

I have a TW spouse. For real. piotrr and I have been married 17 years in October.

I know Piotrr.

d216d23f41cd06b575fd801c5bed82ea.jpg

"If that mustache could detach, it would just get up and fly away!"

Hopefully, this doesn't deserve an ed u cation.

a few years back i was picking up side work and did this job going around to various stores like bed bath and beyond and adding/changing out their credit card machine. We would get there at like 5:30am before the store was open but the store music played when the lights came on basically. This fucking song was practically on a loop in every one of those stores. We would only be there like 3-4 hours and i would hear this song like 4 times an hour. I was ready to hurt Pharrell with a spork

It might seem crazy what I'm 'bout to say
Sunshine she's here, you can take a break
I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space
With the air, like I don't care baby by the way
Huh, because I'm Lying
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm Lying
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm Lying
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm Lying
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do