Top Gear [Season 21]

i dunno, i'd say it hit its peak through in mid teens and the past few seasons have been pretty good but less hilarious and a bit more predictable...

i dunno, i'd say it hit its peak through in mid teens and the past few seasons have been pretty good but less hilarious and a bit more predictable...

definitely seems more scripted lately. I'd like to see them drop hammond and just go with clarkson and may.

Why won't they review the Koeniggsegg Agera R? That company deserves another chance for the lap record. They've held it twice for crying out loud.

i do feel like series 10-16 were the best, but they've still been really good since

i even liked a lot of the india special (apart from what jeremy did to the xjs)

maybe they're losing their fastball, but they're still winning

Last edited:
Why won't they review the Koeniggsegg Agera R? That company deserves another chance for the lap record. They've held it twice for crying out loud.

It's possible after the beating they gave Koeniggsegg in the past they're leery of bringing their cars to them again. Or it could just be scheduling ... :shrug:

Back