Too little, Too late..

[meph]DooM!

Contributor
Veteran X
It feels like everything I've done should've been done 2 years earlier, but every little bit helps I guess. Meradion's movie got my brain going for a bit and I might break parts of hudbot in exchange for well.. see if you can tell what this might be doing :p

Code:
case 0xb329e6b3: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lffff2.png"); break;
case 0x7f6e8d68: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lffff3.png"); break;
case 0xf4a48a58: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lFFHH.png"); break;
case 0xc612650b: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lffqq.png"); break;
case 0xe91b5b6f: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lffrr.png"); break;
case 0x41b7f2fc: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lffss.png"); break;
case 0x4f4dd6ac: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lfhhh.png"); break;
case 0xfa7109d6: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lFHNN.png"); break;
case 0xbe2071c2: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lfhrr.png"); break;
case 0xd513773a: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lfiii.png"); break;
case 0x2fb607c4: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lfncc.png"); break;
case 0x5011668e: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lfnhh.png"); break;
case 0x95797af3: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lfnii.png"); break;
case 0x7c6e0573: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lfnnn.png"); break;
case 0xc395ace0: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lfnrr.png"); break;
case 0x701af3d4: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/Entities/mortarpack.png"); break;
case 0xc7ea774b: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/Entities/mtrl00.png"); break;
case 0x35e505c: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/Entities/mtrl01.png"); break;
case 0x7e000d5d: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/Entities/mtrl02.png"); break;
case 0x656142f: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/Entities/mtrl03.png"); break;
case 0xc1ce4164: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/Entities/mtrl04.png"); break;
case 0xe8c25824: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/Entities/mtrl05.png"); break;
case 0x464acece: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/Entities/mtrl06.png"); break;
case 0xdf94d46c: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/Entities/mtrl07.png"); break;
case 0x803a11b9: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/Entities/newdoor1.png"); break;
case 0x208d1ade: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/Entities/nite001.png"); break;

adding/replacing textures with higher res png versions?

EDIT:
maybe adding 'real' looking terrain w/ bump maps?

legacy vid seems to have nice terrain compared to default, almost looks like the game was made recently

Last edited:
[meph]DooM! said:
It feels like everything I've done should've been done 2 years earlier, but every little bit helps I guess. Meradion's movie got my brain going for a bit and I might break parts of hudbot in exchange for well.. see if you can tell what this might be doing :p

Code:
case 0xb329e6b3: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lffff2.png"); break;
case 0x7f6e8d68: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lffff3.png"); break;
case 0xf4a48a58: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lFFHH.png"); break;
case 0xc612650b: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lffqq.png"); break;
case 0xe91b5b6f: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lffrr.png"); break;
case 0x41b7f2fc: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lffss.png"); break;
case 0x4f4dd6ac: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lfhhh.png"); break;
case 0xfa7109d6: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lFHNN.png"); break;
case 0xbe2071c2: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lfhrr.png"); break;
case 0xd513773a: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lfiii.png"); break;
case 0x2fb607c4: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lfncc.png"); break;
case 0x5011668e: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lfnhh.png"); break;
case 0x95797af3: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lfnii.png"); break;
case 0x7c6e0573: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lfnnn.png"); break;
case 0xc395ace0: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/lushDML/lfnrr.png"); break;
case 0x701af3d4: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/Entities/mortarpack.png"); break;
case 0xc7ea774b: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/Entities/mtrl00.png"); break;
case 0x35e505c: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/Entities/mtrl01.png"); break;
case 0x7e000d5d: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/Entities/mtrl02.png"); break;
case 0x656142f: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/Entities/mtrl03.png"); break;
case 0xc1ce4164: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/Entities/mtrl04.png"); break;
case 0xe8c25824: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/Entities/mtrl05.png"); break;
case 0x464acece: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/Entities/mtrl06.png"); break;
case 0xdf94d46c: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/Entities/mtrl07.png"); break;
case 0x803a11b9: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/Entities/newdoor1.png"); break;
case 0x208d1ade: TextureReplacingEngineLoadTexture("hudbot/Entities/nite001.png"); break;

it's never to late for tribes 1. afterall, that is the game in which this community was built around. people here will always play it. keep that shit up and people can reskin the entire game and finally get what they want; triibes 1 with better graphics. (anti-cheats too)

how would it break parts of hudbot? is there a limit on the number of textures you can hijack?

I agree with sarca. keep it up.

after you hijack every texture we just need to get a very talented graphics artist (maybe the guy that does the art for TW.. he rocks) to reskin everything. :) that would rock... pack it all up with the anti-cheat patch and the now free Tribes 1 and call it "New Tribes" or something

Man, I'm anxiously waiting for this. Legacy woke my desire for T1 again, and pretty much for everyone else too.

·liquid· said:
how would it break parts of hudbot? is there a limit on the number of textures you can hijack?

I agree with sarca. keep it up.

after you hijack every texture we just need to get a very talented graphics artist (maybe the guy that does the art for TW.. he rocks) to reskin everything. :) that would rock... pack it all up with the anti-cheat patch and the now free Tribes 1 and call it "New Tribes" or something
How bout Tribes 1 and a Half?

Back