Togo I need your input

This thread is for Togo or anyone else who wants to help.

I'm hunting rabbit and everything is telling me I'm looking for a tall artificial structure.

Here is what I have so far. I know what I am looking for is not the Earth. I know it must be able to support Human life for breeding purposes. Be it by natural or artificial means. I know what I am looking for has something to do with the Moon, Mars, Saturn, and Neptune. I also know it has to do with the Nazis.

I'm about to go back and dig thru the Vedas and listen to George Harrison's "Cloud 9" album , for better understanding, but any serious help will be appreciated. This isn't some school project so we will not be graded so if you feel you have something to contribute, no matter how weird it may seem, by all means contribute.

The trolls will be ignored unless they totally impress me with something important.

Thank you in advance.

This thread is for Togo or anyone else who wants to help.

I'm hunting rabbit and everything is telling me I'm looking for a tall artificial structure.

Here is what I have so far. I know what I am looking for is not the Earth. I know it must be able to support Human life for breeding purposes. Be it by natural or artificial means. I know what I am looking for has something to do with the Moon, Mars, Saturn, and Neptune. I also know it has to do with the Nazis.

I'm about to go back and dig thru the Vedas and listen to George Harrison's "Cloud 9" album , for better understanding, but any serious help will be appreciated. This isn't some school project so we will not be graded so if you feel you have something to contribute, no matter how weird it may seem, by all means contribute.

The trolls will be ignored unless they totally impress me with something important.

Thank you in advance.

take the meds red

u got ne more links 2 cool vids 4 me

may b searchin 4 more vids will yield the answers u seek??

tehvul knows that as long as he's off medication and unable to function as an adult in the real world he doesn't get to see his kids

a.k.a. tehvul doesn't want to see his kids

Thanks for the serious reply's thus far. I'd rep but I've given out to much rep in the past 24 hours.

Oh and btw Jodan Maxwell's things burnt up this morning. :(

Lost his masters, recording equipment, comp, even clothing. Here is vid with him talking about it.

To offer a donation, of any sorts, here is his real site so funds go directly to Mr. Maxwell.

The Jordan Maxwell Show | The LEGITIMATE Jordan Maxwell

Also please keep your input coming. I am trying to find the exact location of Cloud 9. When found I am going to do a complete story about what I/we are working on. Thanks again and I will check back in a few.

Last edited:
tehvul how much does it cost for madbeats production

i want a song w/ me in it and tribalwar

please respond thanks bro

Thanks for the serious reply's thus far. I'd rep but I've given out to much rep in the past 24 hours.

Oh and btw Jodan Maxwell's things burnt up this morning. :(

Lost his masters, recording equipment, comp, even clothing. Here is vid with him talking about it.

To offer a donation, of any sorts, here is his real site so funds go directly to Mr. Maxwell.

The Jordan Maxwell Show | The LEGITIMATE Jordan Maxwell

Also please keep your input coming. I am trying to find the exact location of Cloud 9. When found I am going to do a complete story about what I/we are working on. Thanks again and I will check back in a few.

that do not sound like a coincidence

was he speakin truth

i remember seeing tehvul's dick picture somewhere a few time ago on TW

and i was like

"dafuq...?"

I feel it's only right I offer a bit of an explanation.

For a few years some of us have been following the Rabbit Symbology that has appeared all over the place. From the Rabbit in the ear of Madela's Statue to many other references in news and other forms of media. Rabbit symbolism is as ancient as humanity is and I like things like that is why I even care.

This morning I decided to check out Nicki Minaj's latest music vid called Pills and Potion in hopes of seeing her boobs or maybe more of her big ass because boobs and butt = win.

Didn't get a boner but got a pleasant surprise all the same. Here is the vid.

Wabbit every damned where so I started to make a FB post about it. Just a ramble of thoughts that I never posted. Until now quoted below. Like I said it is just me thinking while typing which I do fairly often.

The rabbit pez dispenser in the vid basically says they are breeding her as the pills represent eggs. As correlates to Eostre. I say Eostre because the Fascists aka Nazis are the ones who run the real music industry. Duh I know but some peeps didn't and now they do. Moving right along.

If you pay attention you will come across many female artists signing about missing something really important and what is more important to a female than her child or better put children?

Examples of such is the Olive track "You are not alone", that track by Hole called "Violet" where Courtney Love sings/screams "take everything", which in the vid shows eggs in a jar of liquid, and more recently Rihanna's track called "Farewell". I could go on and on providing examples but there is really no need to. I know what I am hearing and looking at. Fuck what anyone thinks.

Anyway rabbit symbolism is well known to refer to both the Moon and Fertility.

Correct me if I am wrong but I'm pretty sure the Pope made a comment about not liking the sardine can. While I know he was talking about his little pope mobile one could also surmise it's a reference to another sardine can or sorts because after all wouldn't a sardine can, submarine, or habitat of sorts be needed to be breeding Humans on "Cloud 9" as Katy Perry and other artists call it?

I know they are breeding these musical sluts. Freaked Rihanna the fuck out in that one track "what now". She said "Whatever it is feels like its staring at me thru a two sided mirror. Whatever it is is just sitting there laughing at me." I bet Rihanna has good pussy. Whatever she a alien fucking hoe. All for fame and money. Dumb bitch. Should stick to our own kind. Race traitor should be gassed.

Back to observation. Surly the fact we have all seen a recent abundance of references to the trident, like in the Superman movie, the tridents at the WTC Memorial, The Immortals movie so on so forth, is not a coincidence? The synchronicity is there so logic should dictate the two are related somehow but how? The trident belongs to Poseidon. Fuck wait. Neptune is Poseidon! Neptune is the 8th planet in our system though and I seriously doubt rabbits can swim. Perhaps the rabbit is an allegory because rabbits in space make no fucking sense any damned way.

Many ancient texts speak of the Humans of being instructed by the "Gods" to NEVER describe or depict them as they truly were and only how those ancient Human's would have perceived them as.

Hmmm.

Cloud 9. I need origins of Cloud 9. The older the better. Wiki says "Popular etymology references the 1896 edition of the International Cloud Atlas which defined ten types of cloud. The book defined the ninth cloud as the cumulonimbus, which rises to 10 km (6.2 miles), the highest a cloud can be."

Typical....

Wiki is like a bitch that will let you play with her tits but wont let you get in her panties most times. Gotta reroute. Thanks for nothing cunt.

Shit wait. Wtf does cumulonimbus mean? Come on wiki gimmie something good cause all these tabs are fucking with my head. I'm losing track of everything. I need fast results. Dadadadadada...Bingo.

"Cumulonimbus, from the Latin cumulus ("heap") and nimbus ("rainstorm", "storm cloud"), is a dense towering vertical cloud associated with thunderstorms and atmospheric instability, forming from water vapor carried by powerful upward air currents. Cumulonimbus can form alone, in clusters, or along cold front squall lines. These clouds are capable of producing lightning and other dangerous severe weather, such as gusts, hail, and occasional tornadoes"

Towering vertical eh?

Didn't that Buzz Aldrin character say something about a tower in space. Yeah he sure as fuck did but that's some mars moon. I was at another planet. Maybe there is more than one. Who would know off hand?

Togo would. They think he's nuts but I don't underestimate him cause he's a curious fucker. He prob knows. Maybe I'll ask em on TW. Yeah good idea. Note to self....

Clouds, clouds, lighting, gods. The Vedas!!! Whats that gods name? Inida? No that not right. India? No that's not his name stupid... Fuck. Google here I come.

Shit back in a wiki trap.

Bam!

"Indra, also known as Śakra in the Vedas, is the leader of the Devas or gods and the lord of Svargaloka or heaven in the Hindu religion. He is the god of rain and thunderstorms.[1] He wields a lightning thunderbolt known as vajra and rides on a white elephant known as Airavata.

Think fucker. Your prob have the answer right in front of you lost in one of the zillion tabs or in your brain in all that info somewhere between cymatics and plumbing schematics.

Jesus mother fuck I'm melting my brain. I need coffee. Make post on TW asking Togo for help while coffee perks. Sounds like a plan. brb.

So that's where I was. I just copied and pasted from one of the FB tabs. If you read this far cool. I think weird huh? Anyway Imma step away from comp and try not to think for a bit. Maybe that will help and I do appreciate any help you all provide.

Back