[toe]i broke my[toe]:`(

Vee

Veteran X
i was briskly cutting through cars in the parking lot of the rose bowl last night and didn't see one of those parking spot curb fucking things and straight blasted my foot square into this fucking shit thing

it was dark, i was buzzed and wearing only flip flops at the time so i really didn't care, come waking up this morning...

shit has been throbbing all day and is dark purple, i can tell it's broken since i can't put the smallest amount of pressure on standing or else it's fucking intense

i've broken just about every finger and toe at sometime before and i know there's nothing you can really do except let it heal, but my question is this:

should i tape him to one of it's stronger brothers next to him? is this going to make a difference or should i just let it be?

he's the middle toe on my right (strong) foot, so i could tape him to 1 of 2 options, if i do decide to tape him

i'm paranoid as fuck walking around the house cuz if i stub this fucker on a corner i'm seriously going to pee and cry

i was briskly cutting through cars in the parking lot of the rose bowl last night and didn't see one of those parking spot curb fucking things and straight blasted my foot square into this fucking shit thing

it was dark, i was buzzed and wearing only flip flops at the time so i really didn't care, come waking up this morning...

shit has been throbbing all day and is dark purple, i can tell it's broken since i can't put the smallest amount of pressure on standing or else it's fucking intense

i've broken just about every finger and toe at sometime before and i know there's nothing you can really do except let it heal, but my question is this:

should i tape him to one of it's stronger brothers next to him? is this going to make a difference or should i just let it be?

he's the middle toe on my right (strong) foot, so i could tape him to 1 of 2 options, if i do decide to tape him

i'm paranoid as fuck walking around the house cuz if i stub this fucker on a corner i'm seriously going to pee and cry

YOU DESERVE IT, YOU DONT LIKE BERTOLLI SKILLET MEALS YOU COMMIE.
<3

i taped it to the pointer toe

was going to rig up a popsicle stick as a splint but we don't have anything here that has a popsicle stick in it

i broke the middle toe on my left foot. It looks weird now b/c i didnt tape it to the side, so i'll suggest that.

Also i dont buy "i was buzzing at the time so it didnt bother me" bullshit, b/c i was wasted when i broke mine and it hurt like a motherfucker.

ok, i was drunk and it happened before we went in the show, so i wasn't going to let it bother me, having so much to look forward to

I was trying to walk to my kitchen a few nights ago in pitch darkness. I ran face first into the door frame and stubbed my toe really bad. Still hurts, hope it's not broke.

Back