Tobacco for US Citizens only

Cuthbert

Veteran X
The guy at CVS just refused to sell me cigarettes because my drivers license isn't issued by the US government.

great country you've got here guys, I can feel the 'freedom' coursing through my veins.

edit: I think my inappropriate level of frustration is an indicator I should quit smoking, though.

Thank you for generalizing some high-school dropout peon at CVS's actions to our entire country.

Which incredibly judgmental, over-generalizing country are you from again?

Because if you are not American your a terrorist, you could have blown up a school with that tobacco. In fact i feel safer now that you don't have it we shouldn't have to take that risk. AMERICA FUCK YEAH!

guitargod.gif

read the 14th amendment, retard
14th amendment specifically refers to citizens of the US, not sure what you're driving at unless I read it wrong.

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Edit: Unless you're trying to state that them refusing to sell you cigarettes is depriving you of "life, liberty, or property, without due process of law" which I do believe it has been established as a law.

Last edited:
Back