To the people who won T:V games at Tribal-Wars

Menzo

Not Sierra Anymore
Veteran X
I have your names and addresses. Your game copies will go out at the same time as copies are sent to publications for review, which will be the day of October 5th.

Please do not IM/PM me. Your copies will go out and you will get them, but I can not control our warehouse or UPS. I will not be sending you tracking numbers.

If all goes well, you'll get your copy of the game just as retail stores get theirs.

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WON!!!!!!!!

buy ur copy at the local ebgames so u have it on the day it comes out. then when u recieve this copy take it to ebgames and get ur cash back. k thx,

Um....
Release is October 5th so what day will the stores have them on the shelves to buy?

Reason I ask is Shipping takes day and depending on where you live it maybe a week so this is kind of open ended.

DSEZ said:

buy ur copy at the local ebgames so u have it on the day it comes out. then when u recieve this copy take it to ebgames and get ur cash back. k thx,
Except it won't have the price sticker on it or the bar code's won't match your reciept. GL though :)

DSEZ said:

My ebgames stopped taking PC game returns a long time ago, not that it matters.

Back