[TMYK] Poop v. Fart

It's called a shart.

Spoiler

Last edited:
He has a point. Sometimes a public toilet is a risky sit. Especially when they don't have those disposable liners.

Not a big fan of shitting on a public toilet.

But when I do, I clean the seat first if I can hold it off that long.

But if my urge is THAT bad, I'll stand (squat without sitting) and dump.

I make a lot of noise to discourage anyone from (immediately) wishing to follow my act.

What kind of a loser do you have to be to post in a TW Poop v Fart thread on a Friday night?

Hey wait...

He has a point. Sometimes a public toilet is a risky sit. Especially when they don't have those disposable liners.
Ever since the lockdown a year ago I've been carrying disinfectant wipes in a Ziploc® bag. They're perfect for wiping down foreign seats and at home. I wipe down door knobs too. But they're really hand wipes

Perhaps catching the Chinese virus should be the least of your worries when you have to sit on a public toilet. It's more likely that you'd catch the crabs. If you want covid, just hang around large throngs of people.

Perhaps catching the Chinese virus should be the least of your worries when you have to sit on a public toilet. It's more likely that you'd catch the crabs. If you want covid, just hang around large throngs of people.

I don't use a public loo, zophomoric. I have THE KEY

Back