Tichondrius or Onyxia?

It's a parkway in virginia. Long story short, Shallah was down at Parris Island SC for his marine boot camp.

So, we drove 14 hours from NY to SC to pick him up. We got there at 5 AM. Then we slept for 4 hours, went to his graduation, picked him up, and left the place around 4 PM. We didn't get home till 4 AM. Between 12-4 AM, zotch was the only one awake. We were basically delusional from lack of sleep, and every fucking sign, we made up names. So, McHenry road or some shit became McTravis Henry. Forsberg VA became Peter Forsberg. And Powhite Parkway sounded like POOR WHITE PARKWAY. So we had a good time with that too.

My priest was my main originally, but ended up playing a hunter since we had 1 at the time, and then 0 outside of me. So, it was a mess around character, and I'm too fucking jewish to pay 10 bucks to change it.

I forgot which realm it was originally (pretty sure it was Tich) but the queues piled and after that they opened up fre transfers from Tich to Onyxia. Nearly all the StK guild transfered there to avoid all the queues.

It wouldn't matter, Onyxia and Demon Soul are the same. Way too many Horde, not enough Alliance.

my ping fucking sucks on onyxia, i have no idea why

illidan was alot ping friendly, and it was 10x's the size of onyxia, its wierd ;/

my ping fucking sucks on onyxia, i have no idea why

illidan was alot ping friendly, and it was 10x's the size of onyxia, its wierd ;/

Yeah it really depends on the realm. My general rule of thumb is the older the realm the better the hardware, but that always doesn't work. Deathwing offers a pretty good connection sub-100 with little lag and it's in a constant state of high/full.

You best bet is to check the release dates of realms and stick to the oldest ones, the intial release being 11/04 or 12/04 depending on where you get your info.

Back