Thought of the day #546326

Leftists are against parents who are concerned about the potential side-effects of vaccines (such as your child becoming retarded or impaired) but are totally cool with fags donating blood.

#what

why do you use the word "leftists" when it is just a fabricated political term used to pigeonhole people and promote petty infighting? A job at which it clearly succeeds, if you of all people are any indication, at detracting from the real issue of the jewish plot to control the world.

#amihelpingthejewswithoutevenknowingit

people are easily pigeonholed because most people are dumb and fall into the same groups

look at all of the moderate independent free thinkers on this website alone. anyone who says that turns out to be a dumb commie on just about every issue and has emotional breakdowns over conflicting beliefs (eg vanster whenever someone criticizes hillary LOL)

Though of the day #546327:

Why do we need more than one way to skin a cat? Why do we even need one way? Which is the best way?

I'm not against parents being concerned about anything. Parents can concern themselves with whatever they want, and I don't care a bit.

When they want to send their unvaccinated child into a public school, now I've got a problem.

Great. I am fine with not sending my kid to public prison gang fight school where they will be exposed to Afrikans that want to hurt my child simply because they are uncivilized and act like fucking ANIMALS.

My child has more contact with violence from nigger children than it does from the common flu.

Also as far as the damned government goes...they need to stop forcing people to do anything.

My child is more exposed to lung damage because of smoke in the air from potheads ...but mary jane must be legal because of your LIBERTY....

and don't even get me started about our schools being unprotected and unarmed. You lefties got it all fucked up

:|

Great. I am fine with not sending my kid to public prison gang fight school where they will be exposed to Afrikans that want to hurt my child simply because they are uncivilized and act like fucking ANIMALS.

My child has more contact with violence from nigger children than it does from the common flu.

Also as far as the damned government goes...they need to stop forcing people to do anything.

My child is more exposed to lung damage because of smoke in the air from potheads ...but mary jane must be legal because of your LIBERTY....

and don't even get me started about our schools being unprotected and unarmed. You lefties got it all fucked up

:|

I was upset when I heard absent was responsible for the upbringing of a child. This news is fucking mortifying. Somebody call social services, immediately.

Back