this thread sucks.

britney3.gif

That same lame reply was valid two days ago, is valid now and will be valid everytime you keep rambling about senseless comments.

I should've added the quotes because I was taking it from you. But really, you're steering the argument into another direction.

When will you talk with reason? You've been taking shots at me the last few days and I don't know what the reason could be.

eh? you didnt take anything from me, theres nothing to quote. you responded w/ that retarded smrat shit in some thread about me a week or so ago so when i saw you do it the other day to someone else i commented. if youre going to just keep posting the same stupid reply tho i'll prolly give up in a month or 2

Ronnie Dobbs said:
the same lame reply
That. I took that from you, I just didn't add the quotes. My mistake.

I use smrat to qualify people saying stupid stuff. TribalWar has a lot of stupid people, it's only normal I'd use it a lot.

i think you should stick to reposting your great reply about the dvp642, especially in cases like this. it would make a little more sense even given the context than smrat does. k pal?

Each and every time. Each and every time you can't think of a reasonable way to reply, you steer the conversation into something else.

Back